Musik Messe - March 24th - Rumors

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can confirm today that Open Labs which is based in Texas will make a really big major announcement regarding thrid party software and other software and other bits and pieces during Musik Messe. If you are an Open Labs product owner you do not want to miss this announcement.

:thu::thu::thu::):)

• Members

This announcement will affect all users across all the Open Labs product range so again you do not want to miss this announcement.

If you miss Musik Messe this time round don't worry as I will have the full announcement here

• Members

soundxplorer, new keyboard? sounds exciting

In the forum, Jorg mentions being disappointed in sales numbers for the Spectralis, and that in order for the company to survive they need more products. I hope this means something cheaper too, because even though the Spectralis is cool, I think the price point is what prevents it from being a big seller.

• Members

In the forum, Jorg mentions being disappointed in sales numbers for the Spectralis, and that in order for the company to survive they need more products. I hope this means something cheaper too, because even though the Spectralis is cool, I think the price point is what prevents it from being a big seller.

Ah, this means he's releasing a vintage electric piano, organ, or Mellotron emulating keyboard.

• Members

yep :cry: Some spinoff products would be great..

• Members

If you don't believe me soundxplorer watch this:

Did you notice those prices to get different colors on your keyboard -- $500 extra for one of the seven standard colors or $900 extra for a custom color?

What about the $400 extra to add a 2TB hard drive? Yikes.

• Members

There's a thread over at KVR saying that Steinberg's going to announce some stuff - Wavelab 7, Halion 4, and maybe another Hypersonic program.

Software - ya :rolleyes:, but could be some good stuff.

I'd like to see a G3 or Nord Lead 4 from Clavia, but I doubt it'll happen. Waldorf announced some stuff a few years ago that we haven't seen yet. Maybe they've made some progress on it. I wonder if G-force will have ImpOscar2 done yet? :lol:

• Members

All 9 of them?

I thought there were only 8? They probably gave one away.

The price is a bit limiting. I loved the spectralis, though.

It would be my first choice of items to buy if it was about 30% less in cost.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

In a comment on the Vimeo video linked above (don't know who this person is or how they know):

"It's an 8 track phrase sampler and midi sequencer with advanced time stretching features and on board fx, parameter locks, and a few other new tricks up its sleeve."

Sounds likely. And cool.

Archived