Musik Messe - March 24th - Rumors

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

bollocks to rumours.

i'm in the process of spending my gear cash on Dave Smith products that are actually here.

MEK. Tetra. PER re-introduced. Mopho Keys.

here, Dave. have some more money for the splendid real synths that you are actually producing now at highly reasonable prices.

other manufacturers take note. :mad:

• Members

The Radikal keyboard is supposedly called

It will feature synthesis from the Spectralis, a step sequencer, and a built-in
motion sensor
?

I am listening to the Spectralis 2 demos right now and thinking very hard of it. Guest gotta wait to see what this Accelerator is all about.

• Members

I would really, really, appreciate if Roland or alike would come with a simple MIDI hardware sequencer like MC-80 was once. There will be many positive points about it:

- it can't be expensive, because it will be no CPU hog, and older, slower processors will do
- it will be stable (alike those laptops)
- it will be simple to produce and to use

Simple variant of it might be something like MC-80 with USB thumb drive, for keyboardist that do only MIDI
The other, advanced variant of it might include multichannel hard disc audio recording.
Just something for simple use.
Roland, please? :cry:

• Members

Prediction: Moog will announce something POLY.

Amos (programmer for Moog) hinted at it in this thread, which apparently only two or three people even noticed. OK, so he only said "the future looks bright". But after all the discussion in that thread, a comment like that coming from the guy who would be working on such a synth if it were being designed, well, I'll take that as a strong hint. Plus, earlier in this thread he said he would be attending MESSE for the first time.

There. Part wishful thinking, part 8-Ball saying "Signs point to YES".

• Members
Prediction: Moog will announce something POLY.

Amos (programmer for Moog) hinted at it in
this thread
, which apparently only two or three people even noticed. OK, so he only said "the future looks bright". But after all the discussion in that thread, a comment like that coming from the guy who would be working on such a synth if it were being designed, well, I'll take that as a strong hint. Plus, earlier in this thread he said he would be attending MESSE for the first time.

There. Part wishful thinking, part 8-Ball saying "Signs point to YES".

Technically, you could make any Voyager up to 16-note POLY by slaving other Voyagers to it. :lol:

I'm sure though a lot of peeps would geek out if Moog introduced a far more affordable POLY option. :cool:

• Members
Technically, you could make any Voyager up to 16-note POLY by slaving other Voyagers to it.
:lol:

I'm sure though a lot of peeps would geek out if Moog introduced a far more affordable POLY option.
:cool:

With the popularity of single vco polys ju6/60/106/aj, p6 they could do that with 1 osc 6 v from the lp
and run it cheap enough.

prooly wont happen

• Members

WUT

It's gotta be a VA... an analog from Korg?????

Yah, mon.

And it's 256 note polyphonic, has sampling, effects, and runs its own version of Ableton Live (no computer needed).

It will also do your dishes for you.

• Members

And it's
256 note polyphonic
, has sampling, effects, and runs its own version of Ableton Live (no computer needed).

It will also do your dishes for you.

OK, that's just silly. It's called the Monotron. Why would it be polyphonic?

Everything else you said sounds reasonable.

Archived