Moog Voyager XL

goldphinga

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'd have an easier time believing this if it was based on the OS. Patch cords (real ones!) and programability - I dunno you guys tell me how that's supposed to work.

I think the patch panel is just for a little "extra" modulation - apparently it only adds an extra LFO and ribbon output...the rest is just the ins and outs that would be on the expander or back panel.

• Members

I think it has "Mediterranean" written all over it.
:D

I don't think it's real. It's from a personal home page belonging to a Gearslutz member, who started a thread on it earlier today.

The panels don't even align as properly as you'd expect for a 5 grand synth.

I think it's real.

It was at some reseller sites and one news site but the pages have now been pulled...rather quickly I might add.

The preorder page at BCM is now gone as well.

...someone leaked too early I think.

• Members

I smell fake. Look at the line between the two additional modules.

The panel consists of two polycarb overlays. I've got a larger pic.

As I said, It was at some legit reseller sites and one news site but the pages have now been pulled...rather quickly I might add.

Someone leaked the news too early.

• Members

I smell fake. Look at the line between the two additional modules.

Check the reflections of the knobs on the ribbon controller and black keys... I say real.

EDIT: Nice -- aftertouch available via CV outs and the ribbon too...

EDIT: Also, Big City Music had an announcement (according to Google) up at one time -- http://bigcitymusicblog.blogspot.com/2010/09/moog-voyager-xl-coming-to-bcm.html

Higher-res pic: http://trashaudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/Voyager-XL-Click-Image-to-Close.jpeg

Archived