Hey Nakedarab, shut your freaking mouth punk.

Digital Jams

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Originally posted by 17 Tubes

tlb...

I have a window open right now...with much vanity and ego....searching my own posts so I know what I respond to and who is responding to them. I saw that you responded and was kind of afraid. We don't have many agreements, so I was curious. FWIW...I was very glad of heart to see your response. {tips virtual hat....fwiw}

The scary thing is, I almost responded to one of your posts agreeing with what you said!:love:

• Members

These are moot points as I've already sold the amp to someone that picked up the amp and was more than satisfied. With that being said...

This is how I work it. I post a pic or two and a description. People who are interested contact me via email with their questions and specific pic requests. I reply with the answers and further pictures. Maybe another question is asked and answered and then I sell the equipment.

This method works for me and the buyer 100% of the time. You are the ONLY person who inquired about the handle. Every REAL inquiry I received via email or pm understood road case=no handle. I threw in the 2nd footswitch. It wasn't part of the original description. I edited it in. YOU are the ONLY person questioning very good condition. Tattered corners... sheesh. It's called wear... like I said bedroom wanker. There were no flaws in the tolex, only some wear on the corners. No rips in the grille. No scratches, rips, or tears. The chassis mounts using the Mesa Suspension system for roadworthiness (which are the 4 caps shown on the top). Shockmount. The later ones LIKE YOURS don't have this feature.

Lastly, the F-ing pedal works!

End your attempt at justifying already. Not my fault you didn't understand and took offense to my:

"Handles are on the sides... Lives in road case"

reply :confused:

Just move on :wave:

• Members
Originally posted by Robotechnology

These are moot points as I've already sold the amp to someone that picked up the amp and was more than satisfied. With that being said...

This is how I work it. I post a pic or two and a description. People who are interested contact me via email with their questions and specific pic requests. I reply with the answers and further pictures. Maybe another question is asked and answered and then I sell the equipment.

This method works for me and the buyer 100% of the time. You are the ONLY person who inquired about the handle. Every REAL inquiry I received via email or pm understood road case=no handle. I threw in the 2nd footswitch. It wasn't part of the original description. I edited it in. YOU are the ONLY person questioning very good condition. Tattered corners... sheesh. It's called wear... like I said bedroom wanker. There were no flaws in the tolex, only some wear on the corners. No rips in the grille. No scratches, rips, or tears. The chassis mounts using the Mesa Suspension system for roadworthiness (which are the 4 caps shown on the top). Shockmount. The later ones LIKE YOURS don't have this feature.

Lastly, the F-ing pedal works!

End your attempt at justifying already. Not my fault you didn't understand and took offense to my:

"Handles are on the sides... Lives in road case"

:confused:

Just move on
:wave:

You posted in a public forum. I as a person who owns same model/different year asked one polite question (where is the handle), and brought up one point (footswitch doesn't work properly with the amp). You evaded directly addressing them, and did it in what appeared to be a smart-ass manner

So what, I'm a bedroom wanker, you're just a flat out wanker. I got a kid, and good job to devote time to, what do you have? I see in no way any way this has dick to do with the points, it's just a wankerish diversion for you, and a pretty useless pathetic one at that. So what, are you a wanker that throws away a perfectly good piece to an amp, and when you sell it don't mention that you threw it out, or don't have it when someone asked you?

Then you try to make me look like an ass for pointing out it's missing. Seems pretty damn wankerish to me, wanker. There, wanker, wanker, wanker, wanker. See, wow repeating a senseless insult that has nothing to do with the points didn't help me solve anything, and it certainly didn't help you, wanker.

As far as the footswitch goes, I can tell you from experience on my amp it will not properly switch a. channels, b. reverb, c. tremolo, or d. the parallel loop on my amp, and I'm betting the series loop on yours. You will get bleed through, so it 1/2 works, and 1/2 to me is as good as useless, geuss I'm a picky wanker.

The chassis mounts have been discussed, and I said my bad quite a few times already (hey maybe you could do this for where you might have mishandled it, nah, that wouldn't be wankerish, 100% out of the question). Did you just want to repeat it an eleventh time to make yourself feel all warm and wankerish inside?

Worn does not equal "very good" condition.

I didn't ask if the amp was in a case, it was already stated. I asked where the handle was. An actual answer would be "I don't have it", yours was not an answer, it was wankerish IMO.

I would think that since you know the top handle was missing, and having just posted a picture that showed it clearly missing, and my asking where the handle (singular noun) was would have led to the logical conclusion that I was talking about the handle on top. So which are you an evasive smartass wanker, or an ignorant wanker, and in possession of horridly wankerish reading comprehension skills?

BTW, you keep forgeting that once the points were discussed I said sounds like a good deal, and pretty much figured the thing was done. However, saying "ok peace" at that time wouldn't have been the wankerish thing to do, so neither of us did, you know being wankers and all that.

Moving on. :wave:

• Members
Originally posted by thenakedarab

I'm sorry, but the way I see it you are blindly defending your buddy for fealty's sake.

he seems like a cool dude, but he's not really my buddy...i don't even know the guy

i was pointing out what i saw, the way it looked to me...it doesn't matter anymore tho, the guy sold the amp to a happy buyer ;)

• Members
Originally posted by cobrahead1030

he seems like a cool dude, but he's not really my buddy...i don't even know the guy

i was pointing out what i saw, the way it looked to me...it doesn't matter anymore tho, the guy sold the amp to a happy buyer
;)

I've never had a prob with him before, always seemed cool to me. Don't really have a problem with him now, well maybe a teensy-eensy one. All wankers should pull aside the veil of denial, and admit their wankerishness. it's the only true way to recovery.

BTW, I'm glad he sold the amp, and hope the buyers nothing but happy with it.

• Members

God, what a lame thread. Calling him out is even lamer than what he did, which I don't even think was that bad. He was pointing it out, maybe a little bluntly and with less care than he should have, but wow.

Don't you think Ivan is a big boy and can handle himself without the usual bro-bro dogpile?

• Members
Originally posted by cloudnine

God, what a lame thread. Calling him out is even lamer than what he did, which I don't even think was that bad. He was pointing it out, maybe a little bluntly and with less care than he should have, but wow.

Don't you think Ivan is a big boy and can handle himself without the usual bro-bro dogpile?

+69 :thu:

• Members

You see it your way and I see it mine. Let's agree to disagree shall we since I did answer "handles are on the sides, lives in a road case" complete with pictures. That meant and I assumed anyone interested in the amp would already know that no top was handle available as it's in a road case. Your whole premise is that I avoided your question about the handle yet, I answered it immediately.

Worn CORNERS do not make a totalled amp. So, in my opinion it's in BETTER than very good condition. But, again you see it your way and I see it mine.

And if I must, I have a house (complete with 5 cars), am married, with 1 newborn (another reason why in the interests of time I'd give a shorter description and let INTERESTED buyers ask their questions directly). I don't live on here. Take a look at when I joined up (a long time ago). I don't post all that much and this is my 3rd "Flame War" in 6 years so I certainly don't go looking to start them.

The only problem I have with you is that you jumped to conclusions and still insist on being right EVEN WHEN YOU'RE NOT. The footswitch didn't work for you but, it did for my amp when I tested it to satisfy my curiousity. The condition scale for me goes like the this:

New/Like New
Excellent
Very Good
Okay/Fair
And worse than that I'd not own nor sell.

Why you insist on my amp not being in very good condition when everyone else does, is one of life's little mysteries which shall remain forever unsolved because you won't objectively respond.

• Members
Originally posted by code_blue

DJ,

Don't try and police the forum, it makes you look like an asshole. Especially when all your "bros" join in, its pathetic internet drama queen bull{censored}.

Don't you have another forum to run to and bash the "bros" on HCAF? ;)

Go suck a hammer :)

Archived