Off Topic threads

ElectricPuppy

• Members

At the moment, there are 8 OT threads on the first page. Now, I like a good OT thread, but c'mon guys... let's try to rein it is a bit, huh? If you really feel like shooting the breeze, there's always the Hai Buyz thread. Let's TRY to keep the OT stuff in there, unless it's some sort of Epic Topic that just HAS to have it's' own thread.

Please?

Thank you.

:wave:

• Members

In fairness, Mr. Puppy, I avoid the so-called "Hai Guyz!" thread, because the sheerness of its Grand Canyon epic-sized vast-itude is so overwhelming.

That said, there are several interesting people here who, perhaps, I wouldn't ever meet or exchange ideas with in the real world, and who I find interesting to hear there opinions on non-gear related things, because I share similar views on gear related things. If that makes sense.

That said, there are several trolls in here who are just plain jerks.

• Members

'Tis true. I myself had to forego the HG thread at work, sometimes. Also, I can't hear you, because you are banned. :mad:

So let's discuss the OT population. I'm going to appear all democratic for a moment and allow The Little People (that's all y'all, btw) to opine on just how much OT is too much OT.

Thoughts?

• Members

There is a person who posts loads but never annoys... cause they is a good egg...

There was once a person who posted to many that became a cracked egg...

Then there are the 100% obvious... OH MY G... MODS can we not get rid of this menace types that eventually get banned... eventually... after hints... man we hinted... we all hinted... hint hint hint... and finally... at last... Gee... what kind of hint did ya needz... at last... man at last... please not this long again...

:wave:

• Members

I've created a new thread explaining that.

G

Thanking you kindly but I know how, it is the old style that is now broken... They just show the script and not the vid... '''[Y O UTUBE]AJcWfBg_9RY[/Y O UTUBE]'''' (script messed with incase it comes back..)

The new method is great...

Had you been here you would see I have all ready hit the record for posting them :mad:

Your excuse to post another OT threadz is noted and we will be in contact through our legalz representatives... :lol:

• Members

I left him alone because he'd gone quiet. Lately he started posting again, but was treading the line, imho. I'd rather err on the side of "hands off". But this morning, I think that was just a challenge.
:lol:

Thank goodness. I realize that I am a grumpy old man, but I find it incredibly annoying to be around others who enjoy deliberately acting stupid.

Archived