Off Topic threads

ElectricPuppy

• Members

What is this, 1984? TOO many OT threads? What's wrong, afraid of people thinking outside the box? Afraid of a little creativity? AFRAID OF FREE WILL???

Everyone can see where this is leading. At first comes the limiting of OT threads allowable. This will be followed by the complete removal of all OT threads, and eventually even OT posts will be disallowed. The forum will be run with an iron fist and anyone who is deemed a separatist or simply a free thinker will be banned at the stake.

Well, you're not taking me alive! I have dreams, damnit! And as long as I have those dreams and an internet connection I WILL make OT threads! I will not allow myself to be crushed under your heavy CS-80's and massive modulars! I shall be triumphant over The Man (or Puppy as the case may be)!

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

Um...

My apologies to everyone. I admit that I deliberately act stupid, though I try to do it in a friendly, if not entertaining way. And Mr. ElectricPuppy, Sir, as to our agreement I shall continue sending the checks to you as promised to stave off being banned.*

*Disclaimer: This post is intended for entertainment (probably just my own) purposes only and does not reflect the views and/or policies of this forum. The situations and/or characters in this narrative are the sole creation of my imagination and any resemblance to any forum members living or dead is purely coincidental.

And just to be real for a moment, I'm a moderator at 2 other forums and I know how frustrating too many OT threads can be.

Maybe I should've just said that at the beginning? :facepalm:

• Members

I still think Hai Guyz should be the default off topic thread here for humor based items, and perhaps an effort should be made to keep it more safe for work. Basically for the reasons that we've been allowed the indulgence so far and there's no reason to look a gift horse in the mouth, whatever the hell that means.

Archived