ARRRRRGH! My Les Paul Fell Over

Rayneman

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wood glue is brutal man. Take it to a tech, and it will be as good as new. Or sell it to megadeth123412

Um....duh, he already took it to a tech. I defy you to tell me the difference between this guitar and a new one.

• Members

this is why my les paul STAYS IN THE CASE

lock and safe

the case has fallen over, dropped, the guitar is fine

i tapped it against my wall on accident but apparently i have soft walls (no i'm not kidding, they soft) and didn't do anything

i also cracked my head into the tuner and it hurt my head more...

• Members

You're right.

I've knocked over MANY a guitar in my lifetime, and none have ever sustained this type of damage! DAMN.
:mad:

One time my Hamer Scepter (explorer-style) fell forawrd off the cheap guitar stand and fell smack on it's face. I thought *uh-oh*...picked it up and no damage still in tune.

One time my Jackson Dinky's strap locks failed and it fell from my shoulder smack on the floor. It took a bit of paint off, but otherwise came through okay.

What up wit teh Gibby's?

• Members

One time my Hamer Scepter (explorer-style) fell forawrd off the cheap guitar stand and fell smack on it's face. I thought *uh-oh*...picked it up and no damage still in tune.

One time my Jackson Dinky's strap locks failed and it fell from my shoulder smack on the floor. It took a bit of paint off, but otherwise came through okay.

What up wit teh Gibby's?

They're made of graham crackers.

Archived