Ban all religious based, religion bashing threads?

MonikerLewinsky

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't like the censorship here. If a thread doesn't appeal to you, don't click on it. Most stuff I see as conversation between friends. Heated or not.

You can't go into other forums, there's too much of a clique everywhere, OT topics here are cool. If I want an opinion on a life matter, it would be better to do it here as opposed to the political forum or open jam. One I'll get called a neocon and the other will be various threads about poo.

• Members

Isn't this what we hate about "being PC", the idea that we "can't say anything" about people we disagree with? The fact is that unless we can talk about our opinions, stuff just goes on under the surface - the racism and homophobia, the misogyny, the xenophobia, the stereotyping, it all goes on anyways, might as well drag it into the light of day.

You have just as much right to open your mouth and prove you're a goat{censored}ing retard as I have to open MY mouth and prove you're a goat{censored}ing retard.

• Members

I don't like the censorship here. If a thread doesn't appeal to you, don't click on it. Most stuff I see as conversation between friends. Heated or not.

You can't go into other forums, there's too much of a clique everywhere, OT topics here are cool. If I want an opinion on a life matter, it would be better to do it here as opposed to the political forum or open jam. One I'll get called a neocon and the other will be various threads about poo.

I agree. I do not feel that censorship is the answer.

• Members

Isn't this what we hate about "being PC", the idea that we "can't say anything" about people we disagree with? The fact is that unless we can talk about our opinions, stuff just goes on under the surface - the racism and homophobia, the misogyny, the xenophobia, the stereotyping, it all goes on anyways, might as well drag it into the light of day.

You have just as much right to open your mouth and prove you're a goat{censored}ing retard as I have to open MY mouth and prove you're a goat{censored}ing retard.

But this board is and always will be PC.

Archived