Peters vs. Bugera

danbronson

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Allah Valves are also pretty TENSE till they die a worthy death, & THEN they get like 70 hot young virgins! So your amp sounds way better after your valves die... :cool:

Allah Valves - instead of hot chicks in the audience throwing their bras on stage, these valves make them keep their clothes on and cover their faces. I guess that's why they aren't very popular over here....

• Members
Allah Valves are also pretty TENSE till they die a worthy death, & THEN they get like 70 hot young virgins! So your amp sounds way better after your valves die...
:cool:

when allah valves die they take the whole amp with it, sometimes your speakers too!

• Members

Allah Valves - instead of hot chicks in the audience throwing their bras on stage, these valves make them keep their clothes on and cover their faces. I guess that's why they aren't very popular over here....

But if you die before you're 30 of a drug overdose, they're all waiting for you at the end of the tunnel.

• 1 year later...
  • Members
Peters in my opinion. James is awesome to deal with and his amps sound fantastic. Plus the price is good! Why go with a mass produced new production amp when you could go with one hand made just for you?

Just my opinion......

:facepalm:

just...

• Members

teh bugera has teh valves with soul but teh peters has teh Northern Mojo...each resistor is dipped in homemade maple syrup and teh input jacks can be pulled out and used as fishing knifes. can somebody please post that photo of James as a pirate..that {censored} was the funniest thing i have ever seen.

Archived