DIEZEL VH4 - Thinkin of sellin.. uk based.

bleedblack

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I know adiohead's "bought it" but bleedblacks been a bit quiet on the old VH4 scene since AMSnell got YK13 to withdraw his 2 grand offer for the head and cab.
:lol:

Meh, thats cool. I'd be happy if YK13 Tobiatoyo got it. I relised im in no real rush to get a Vh4, theyre rolling production and a 3 year old one is totally different from modern spec so yeah. Peter Diezel changes the circuits all the time.

• Members

Did this amp get sold yet????

EDIT: Oh yeah, what's that about being in a professional studio with Diezel UK??? The Vatican's a toilet & Diezel UK are a pair of jokers... :lol:

EDIT2: Oh yeah, actually, was watching MTV2 yesterday & Enter Shikari use a VH4. Idiots. proof that it actually isn't metal at all!

• Members
Did this amp get sold yet????

EDIT: Oh yeah, what's that about being in a professional studio with Diezel UK??? The Vatican's a toilet & Diezel UK are a pair of jokers...
:lol:

EDIT2: Oh yeah, actually, was watching MTV2 yesterday & Enter Shikari use a VH4. Idiots. proof that it actually isn't metal at all!

I dont know if its sold yet, but if its not there are 4 or 5 people infront of you in the que :p

There were no places at the studio they normally went too the day I could do as it was a saturday, so we had to go to this better place, it was very upmarket and nice :)

And the guy from Diezel UK was very nice, although his prices were very expensive. I dont see how he sells enough to make a living when he charges 10% + on Mansons prices. He said he would do me a deal on the Head+cab but he didnt when I asked so meh, lost my business. When I buy one, i'll get it from mansons for

• Members

snell you shouldnt have it because you tried to con a man who was willing to pay 2000 for it by getting racist on his ass and tobiatayo shouldnt get it cus he will try and sell it for a profit on ebay and rip people of , thats what he does check out his vigier excaliber bought of ebay for about 500 trying to sell for 650 to 700 ,I should have it because i asked fair and square and i have the cash in notes ready and am willing to travel

• Members
snell you shouldnt have it because you tried to con a man who was willing to pay 2000 for it by getting racist on his ass and tobiatayo shouldnt get it cus he will try and sell it for a profit on ebay and rip people of , thats what he does check out his vigier excaliber bought of ebay for about 500 trying to sell for 650 to 700 ,I should have it because i asked fair and square and i have the cash in notes ready and am willing to travel

WTF! Your a {censored}ing asshole. I hope you die in a hurrendous shower of blood. I never said ANYTHING racist, I asked where he was from! My best friend is Chinese, I have 2 very close friends who are middle eastern and a friend who's black, all in my close friendship group.

I think you've already proved why you shouldnt get it. Im betting its sold already, anyway ;)

Go {censored} yourself. Twat.

• Members

My best friend is Chinese, I have 2 very close friends who are middle eastern and a friend who's black, all in my close friendship group.

is one of them in a wheelchair? and wears a turbine? and is proper bo?

Archived