DIEZEL VH4 - Thinkin of sellin.. uk based.

bleedblack

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

get it man..there are 2 others in Germany for sale at the moment..but going to see it play it buy it would be a lot better at the moment!

I 'll remember that for that gig offer!! we are planning on doing a release show sometime in the next 3 months probably free as well @ concorde 2 so I might be interested on that!

happy???

• Members
get it man..there are 2 others in Germany for sale at the moment..but going to see it play it buy it would be a lot better at the moment!

I 'll remember that for that gig offer!! we are planning on doing a release show sometime in the next 3 months probably free as well @ concorde 2 so I might be interested on that!

happy???

I love you!

no...seriously....

I really do love you.

If you ever want man man babies :wave:

lol. More than happy for you to use the amp for the concord 2 show :)

• Members

all cool here!! grab chudanez one day and both bring your {censored} along for the "first?" UK amp jam!

We need to sort out a UK amp jam but there's nowhere to really do it (well, there is but I can't be arsed to arrange it... haha)

• Members
New member, its a trap!

MINE
:mad:

dickhead just dont want me to have it and the vh4 is as much a metal amp as the herbert i a b the both and played for hours with them not much difference except the herbert has more bottom end and the vh4 has better mids

• Members
dickhead just dont want me to have it and the vh4 is as much a metal amp as the herbert i a b the both and played for hours with them not much difference except the herbert has more bottom end and the vh4 has better mids

Way to make a reputation for yourself here :thu:

I've ab'ed them as well, I had a day in a professional studio with Diezel UK. Trust me, I know, the VH4 can do metal, but its NOT a metal amp, look at all the bands that use it, NONE have metal tones, even metallica's tone isnt metal, its middy and crunchy....

Muse
Smashing Pumpkins
etc etc.

No metal.

Anyway, I have a buyer for my amp. Im just waiting for Bleedblack to PM me back confirming the sale :thu:

Its {censored}ing funny tho, you want the amp, and your waiting for him to email you?

He's not gonna sell it too you, your gonna buy it off him :rolleyes:

• Members
:o

Im gonna ass{censored} you in your sleep
:mad:

wait no....

you'd like that...

I'm NOT gonna ass{censored} you in your sleep
:eek:

damn it :cry:

was all excited at the start of that post :cry:

*switches between channel 1 and 4 just for the sake of it*