DIEZEL VH4 - Thinkin of sellin.. uk based.

bleedblack

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
dude you happy if I pop up there the weekend after and check it out? can offer you up to 2000! lmk..

I've been after this amp for so long, and I get this opportunity :(

Anyone on here will tell you how much I've wanted one of these for so long...

• Members
I've been after this amp for so long, and I get this opportunity
:(

Anyone on here will tell you how much I've wanted one of these for so long...

dude I am gassing for this for ages too!! plus my mate will take the VHT for his pitbull so we are all happy..by not going crazy asking people to sell their VH4s does not mean I am not after one for a long time..the last one that was on ebay.uk I couldnt be at home to bid when it was ending and it has been sometime since then!
:(

• Members

naa just curiosity.

YK13, sure you dont want my mesa? Its rarer, and MUCH more suited to your style of music. Anyone will tell you the VH4's not a metal amp, its too loose and smooth :) Just listen to the end riff of knights of cydonia!

• Members

By your english im guessing your in some way foreign?

Curiosity...

yeah ..I am 7 years here..initially came for uni studies got 3 degrees and now I am milking local companies for my services. meheh..they are not that bad matey!

• Members

naa just curiosity.

YK13, sure you dont want my mesa? Its rarer, and MUCH more suited to your style of music. Anyone will tell you the VH4's not a metal amp, its too loose and smooth
:)
Just listen to the end riff of knights of cydonia!

HAH A

now thats reaching/desperation dude!!:D:thu::love:

10/10 for effort//

• Members
HAH A

now thats reaching/desperation dude!!
:D:thu::love:

10/10 for effort//

:D

But seriously, not just cos I want the Vh4 but 100% truth, and anyone will tell you this, The VH4's a rock amp, the herberts a metal amp! Herberts tighter, more saturated and growly.

• Members

nah man!! people that were on the trees when we were building the foundations of the civilization cannot be racist to us!! to be honest this country benefits from foreigners most that any other country in the world..

• Members
nah man!! people that were on the trees when we were building the foundations of the civilization cannot be racist to us!! to be honest this country benefits from foreigners most that any other country in the world..

Unless your BNP, or the Daily Mail, in which case you would argue its the foreigners that benefit from the country most ;)

• Members
naa just curiosity.

YK13, sure you dont want my mesa? Its rarer, and MUCH more suited to your style of music. Anyone will tell you the VH4's not a metal amp, its too loose and smooth
:)
Just listen to the end riff of knights of cydonia!

the only mesa I 'd plug my guitar is a mark IV..I so much hate rectos and no I think for all the bands I am playing it is the worse possible choise! and for my main band at the moment the savage120 is the best possible choise..as far as my VH4 choise is mainly cause I just love it..plus it would rock in a rig with the savage !!! overkill??

• Members
Unless your BNP, or the Daily Mail, in which case you would argue its the foreigners that benefit from the country most
;)

hmm usually working immigrants come here to save some money and go back to their homes...while you give them the crappiest jobs asking them to pay so much tax, they live in horrible houses cause they cannot afford to get a nice house and basically they "feed" the locals by spending some of their income here..basically if the country (and especially this country out of all) felt that they harm it with their presence they would deport them with the first chance. It all has to do with economics man..that is what my job is about and I am telling you most investors and people on high ranks are quite happy with the whole situation. more population more consumption etc.etc.etc. more tax income (and I hate how they say that because of immigrants they have to raise the tax so they can offer high services..that is a huge lie and an excuse to increase tax..this is the only country that people pay council tax and the only one I see that the bin collection is weekly..lol)
but to be honest I lived here the 1/4 of my life and I have no complaints..but I know many people who face so many difficulties here even though they are very skillful and highly qualified to do a lot better jobs than their current ones!

btw if you really want that VH4 so bad grab it man...I am not gonna lose my sleep for not getting it! I am quite happy with the savage at the moment and I think I will be forever, but I heard word that they are a very good match..

• Members
Yes, dont buy it.

Plus we live in brighton, Diezels get stolen from gigs in brighton.
;)

so you do live in Brighton?..heh.that London thing made me think you spend more time there!! whos Diezel got stolen? we should pair them one day if you finally get it!

• Members

hmm usually working immigrants come here to save some money and go back to their homes...while you give them the crappiest jobs asking them to pay so much tax, they live in horrible houses cause they cannot afford to get a nice house and basically they "feed" the locals by spending some of their income here..basically if the country (and especially this country out of all) felt that they harm it with their presence they would deport them with the first chance. It all has to do with economics man..that is what my job is about and I am telling you most investors and people on high ranks are quite happy with the whole situation. more population more consumption etc.etc.etc. more tax income (and I hate how they say that because of immigrants they have to raise the tax so they can offer high services..that is a huge lie and an excuse to increase tax..this is the only country that people pay council tax and the only one I see that the bin collection is weekly..lol)

but to be honest I lived here the 1/4 of my life and I have no complaints..but I know many people who face so many difficulties here even though they are very skillful and highly qualified to do a lot better jobs than their current ones!

btw if you really want that VH4 so bad grab it man...I am not gonna lose my sleep for not getting it! I am quite happy with the savage at the moment and I think I will be forever, but I heard word that they are a very good match..

If you let me buy it, we live in the same town, I would be more than happy to "share it", let you use it at gigs and stuff.

Archived