Anyone into "actual harcore"

Shredison

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The irony here is that in any other genre of music, breakdowns dont sound nearly as contrived and usually come across very well. You know, like, "drop that beat, son."
:p

haha yeah man...listen to some madball and you will wann move man. Those are breakdowns. not chugga chugga.....chugga chugga chugga.

• Members

im talking about oldschool bands like the cro mags, agnostic front, leeway.

Lately i've been listening to the bands Rise and Fall, and Ringworm. Anyone else listen to these bands?....

I don't know about the new ones, but I've always been into the late '70s and '80s punk/hardcore/metal. "Survival on the Streets~!" :D:cool:

• Members

For some reason I can't stand the
real
hardcore stuff. Like someone else said, I dug the stuff that came after it like Strife and Earth Crisis.

I've tried, but can't get into Madball, Ringworm, Terror, etc.

Strife and Earth Crisis are great bands man. I would consider them a harcore band. It just upsets me that when someone says "hardcore" people nowadays, automatically associate it with horrible bands like Bleeding Through or Atreyu

• Members

im talking about oldschool bands like the cro mags, agnostic front, leeway.

Lately i've been listening to the bands Rise and Fall, and Ringworm. Anyone else listen to these bands?....

Yeah, since '90 or so. I started getting into music in the late 80's. Mostly the thrash bands of the day. Started getting into more underground stuff, mainly becasue of the crossover bands. Pretty much spent the whole 90's obsessed with underground punk and hardcore.

• Members

if you're talking about infest, bad brains, GB, MT, etc, then hell yes. if you're talking about newer acts like allegiance, ceremony, go it alone, shipwreck, betrayed, etc, then another hell yes.

blood for blood.

god i can't get enough of this band

• Members

if you're talking about infest, bad brains, GB, etc, then hell yes. if you're talking about newer acts like allegiance, ceremony, shipwreck, betrayed, etc, then another hell yes.

MADNESS!!!!!!! Your from the NARD!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

if you're talking about infest, bad brains, GB, etc, then hell yes. if you're talking about newer acts like allegiance, ceremony, shipwreck, betrayed, etc, then another hell yes.

You've heard Ramallah, right? Check it out if you haven't.

Archived