Anyone into "actual harcore"

Shredison

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thrash crossover

Hardcore punk

If you're going to be this picky about what people call hardcore, at least get it right yourselves.

I never indicated that i was picky man. I dont know about you but i dont think as i lay dying is hardcore

• Members

boston ruined hardcore, all they do is fight here. so stupid. H20 had the right idea.

i hate the mentality just as much as you, but you can't deny some unbelievable bands were born of boston hc. besides, hardcore lives outside of mass and i'm digging the scene out here.

• Members
:bor:

oh yeah? haha rep them yellowjackets son...i'm not an original oxnard man, though. i grew up some miles north in carpinteria. but i still have nard in my BLOOD!!
:D

Crazy...i never thought id see a narder on here. Noone there knows anything about guitar.haha. Are you any of the thousand hardcore bands out there

i hate the mentality just as much as you. i hate the fighting mentality and i hate shows where
everybody
leaves bleeding (cause you know no matter where you are, at least a few guys will be bloody
;)
). but you can't deny some unbelievable bands were born of boston hc.

Last time i was in Ventura i went to see Cattle Decap and Misery index at the Alpine and there were some lames acting stupid trying to pick fights with the metal kids. Pissed me off. I was ready to fight.Though it would have been 30 on 1

• Members

really? i didnt go out to that show. i'd like cattle decapitation if it werent for the drummer. i love the hardcore shows out here, but i've noticed the same problem with metal bands that appeal to a few hardcore kids. hardcore guys get tired of the metal guys who smell and don't know how to dance. and hey, they're right, but there's no need to fight about it :D

the band i'm working on right now is all about standing against ego trips and needless fights. i'm going to upload something onto myspace in a few weeks, i think the guys here will dig it. and it will be real hardcore, not a metal/joke hybrid like my sig :)

• Members

Show me your gun! That the same one? I think I still have one of the shirts with the baseball/gun logo.

I had Raised Fist on my iPod yesterday. I have one or two of thier discs.

"suck on that, you bitch-ass trick"

• Members
really? i didnt go out to that show. i'd like cattle decapitation if it werent for the drummer. i love the hardcore shows out here, but i've noticed the same problem with metal bands that appeal to a few hardcore kids. hardcore guys get tired of the metal guys who smell and don't know how to dance. and hey, they're right, but there's no need to fight about it
:D

the band i'm working on right now is all about standing against ego trips and needless fights. i'm going to upload something onto myspace in a few weeks, i think the guys here will dig it. and it will be real hardcore, not a metal/joke hybrid like my sig
:)

Yeah man they stink i know haha.. They were just lookin for a fight though it was irritating. Saw Terror at the Alpine last time i was there. I havent seen the Retaliate/Vendetta guys in years so it was cool seeing them. I went to school with em haha.

Look forward to the band man

• Members
Does anyone else find it funny how this is eerily similar to the old metal guys talking about newer metal? Anyway, I like AF but haven't heard too much else old school stuff.

Not really. I'm one of those guys too. :wave: Seriously though, there is old metal thats great and old metal that sucks, same with any other genre. You just have to wade thru the crap to get to the good stuff.

• Members

oh yeah, retaliate still going strong. vendettas doing better than ever. in fact they just shot a video if you'll believe that! like a real videoshoot at scary dairy. so of course me and some other kids had to be in it. tell me the next time you come out and say what up, haha.

• Members

Haha, that may have been the first song I heard by them. I thing it was the first Punk Sucks comp or maybe something else that came out around then.

same. :]

LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOK INTO YOUR EYES!!! IT'S WHAT YOU SAID, GREED MOTIVATES ALL THE THING YOU HAVE SAID, YOU BETTER REALISE, YOU HAVE NO REGRET....

YOU ALWAYS GET

THE THINGS YOU WANT

YOU GET WHAT YOU WANT, NO MATTER HOW YOU GET IT

SCREW YOUR FRIENDS

THIS TIME I WONT FORGET IT.

soooo good.

• Members

oh yeah, retaliate still going strong. vendettas doing better than ever. in fact they just shot a video if you'll believe that! like a real videoshoot at scary dairy. so of course me and some other kids had to be in it. tell me the next time you come out and say what up, haha.

Crazt madness!!never thought that would happen. ill have to check that out. And when Total Resistance plays again. Punch Jacob(the singer) in the balls and say Steve told you to do it

• Members

I love some of the new hardcore, not that Atreyu, As I lay Dying stuff but

Another Breath

Verse

Have Heart

Set It Straight

Go It Alone

Champion

etc

All good bands man...go it alone are great!.. CHampion is was one of the best live shows ever!!!

Archived