ot: so the big men of ring-talk got the thread removed

Son Wolf

• Members

couldn't take the heat huh brosephs?

lame...

just when i'd posted a really good response...

honestly, i didn't expect any better quality responses from the big old men of ring-talk,, homophobic insults and egos that have no place being the size they are for a bunch of failed guitarist... so {censored}ing predictable.
:lol:
your old brains have lost to many brain cells and are stuck on autoloop.
:)

whats with your your obsession for so called ball breaking???
:confused:
you actually sound as though you believe you break peoples balls on the interwebs and that this would be some sort of great achievement. I picture digi jams punching the air every time he fires off some lame post from his basement filled with ungigged amps.
:D

very sad dudes, if you have wives I hope they don't track your online activities.

• Members

lame...

It would be safe to say that no one that you mentioned in your thread would report your lame thread. We acknowledge you as a {censored} so why should we report you? As far as your ball breaking comment, we know that it is possible to break your balls becuase you keep commenting on the subject!! That tells us that you are obviuosly bothered by what people think.

• Members

lame...

I doubt it, Its fun to watch Birth defects like you implode...

As for your really goodresponse, it was boring and typical, Considering the content of your posts, I dont think anybody is surprised that you just dont get it. Your ass was handed to you and the best that you have is insults because you lack the apptitude to give an intelligent response because you never understood the point in the first place. IT says more about you than anyone you would seek to put down...

The truth hurts Corky, Handle it and move on, youre out of your league on so many levels its laughable:wave: Or not, I can verbally beat you like an Iraqui POW all day long:D ...

• Members

What a douche OP.

I post both forums for a reason. I prefer the more mature dialogue on RT. I seldom get that in return here. At RT the information tends to be better. I post here because there is more traffic and the entertaiment factor is higher.

{censored}. I am like a compulsive 8 year old, just can't keep from feeding the trolls.

For the record, I have never had a problem with any of the other dudes called out in the OP, and I have to say Zachman is one helpful MoFo and a really nice guy. You have no idea of what you speak.

Whatever. I can't figure out why I am taking time to dispute what everybody knows is nonesense...

....and I'm outta here

• Members

Can I just ask since when is playing out a sign of being a good musician/guitarist? I know plenty of guys in bands who suck worse then I do...and I'm the king of suck. How about some clips from you, little man? I shall now refer to you as "Little Man" since all of us rig-talkers are "Big Men," a title that I'm sure is not far from the truth.

It's feels so weird and grimey to post here again.

• Members

I remember when the trolls made this place. All good things must come to an end...

I like an entertaining troll, but lately there has just been alot of mindless personal attacks and stupid bull{censored}. No need for that.

Archived