OT: So im getting my first Tattoo....

Shredison

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Wearerockers.jpg

These guys put a lot of thought, time and effort into their look.

It was popular at the time, girls liked it, they had friends who said "Hey cool, do it!" and "I did it and I'm really happy about it!"

Times changed... they changed... girl's fickle fashion taste changed... maybe their friends changed... what was unique became common and no longer special...

I bet they're happy they don't look like that now... and all it took was a haircut and change of clothes.

• Members
What is your daughter's name? It's a really sweet thing to do! My dad has mine on his arm. My name's Nastasja and drunk guys often ask him why he has Nasty Ass written on his arm :|

Your daughter will love it
:)

cool thanks man.... her name is Ainsley Alysis

• Members

I have been inked for years....never regreted a second. Working on finishing up a huge piece this month. My last session was six hours, you really get to know yourself after four hours ;) Tattoo's are not for everyone, but they have been around forever.

• Members
I have been inked for years....never regreted a second. Working on finishing up a huge piece this month. My last session was six hours, you really get to know yourself after four hours
;)
Tattoo's are not for everyone, but they have been around forever.

Awesome man...im so excited. This guy does some really good work and doesnt overprice. He said he'll finish the whole outline/shading, in about 3 hours and would cost about $250.

• Members

Tat guys, I'm curious, just
how
bad is the pain of getting a tat? I'm not planning on ever getting one at this point, but the idea still intrigues me.

Its not that bad at all. To me it feels like a stinging burn. Its more irritating than painful. I've got a lower forearm half sleeve and am still working on doing the upper half, then its on to the next arm.

• Members

Wearerockers.jpg

These guys put a lot of thought, time and effort into their look.

It was popular at the time, girls liked it, they had friends who said "Hey cool, do it!" and "I did it and I'm really happy about it!"

Times changed... they changed... girl's fickle fashion taste changed... maybe their friends changed... what was unique became common and no longer special...

I bet they're happy they don't look like that now... and all it took was a haircut and change of clothes.

I don't think there was EVER a time that anyone thought that looked cool :D

Some tattoo styles are classic and timesless, others are trendy. Having good taste and picking a good artist and trusting him are key.

Archived