guitar stores are so lame

Fatstrat57

• Members

just because there's always those employees. The total jaded rude ones that are like 37 and still have the gay hair tight jeans and studdy belts grow up lol nobody want your old cockrocker ass. Your band is totally going to make it, that's why you're doing 7bucks an hour and intimidating little kids for fun. He'll stand right next to you with his tatty arms crossed while you play to let you know who's boss. Speaking as a man who's made a ton of money playing real gigs for real people I'd say grow up and stop copping an attitude

• Members

just because there's always those employees. The total jaded rude ones that are like 37 and still have the gay hair tight jeans and studdy belts grow up lol nobody want your old cockrocker ass. Your band is totally going to make it, that's why you're doing 7bucks an hour and intimidating little kids for fun. He'll stand right next to you with his tatty arms crossed while you play to let you know who's boss. Speaking as a man who's made a ton of money playing real gigs for real people I'd say grow up and stop copping an attitude

He'll stop being all jaded and rude when you stop being a dick.

• Members

Word! Old semi balding burnout posers that still think thier metal band "is totally gonna make it"

• Members

This isn't prison. You dont have to come here and act hard up front to get respect. Were not going to respect you anyway.

• Members

No, I couldn't agree more. I hate the attitudes at 95% of the shops I've been to. Once they figure out you're there to try out amps, and not necessarily buy one that day, the whole act changes. The one exception is Guitar Center, and that's because the employees have shock collars around their balls, while the General Manager watches everything through a two way mirror.

• Members

Would you feel better if they worked at a video store? You sound very open-minded.:freak:

• Members

Word! Old semi balding burnout posers that still think thier metal band "is totally gonna make it"

Funny how life works.

Everyone gonna get old. Does all kinds of funny things to your body. You will see.

Nothing wrong with trying to keep your dream alive. Didn't know there was an age cut-off for that.

I don;t usually see this problem too much. I think what's worse is the punks like(and fatstrat57) you that go in with their stupid riffs and jamming real loud, like THEY invented all this, like it ain'tbeen played a million times already.

I'm usually polite and respectful...seems to work okay.

• Members

Oh :o

Archived