Cheap Vodka...Suggestions?

WillShrdForFood

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If it's available in your area
is great stuff.

right on, a friend and I spotted a bottle of Tito behind the bar and couldn't stop laughing. We ordered up two doubles of "Tito Jackson" and were surprised at the tab. Woulda thought it was some crap but it was a good vodka.. what a horrendous name though. They coulda named it Jermaine or after his son Jermajesty.

• Members

Do you want cheap and decent quality? Or just cheap? Here's some suggestions for each:

Just cheap: HRD (Hood River Distillers.) Goes for something like $9.00 a half gallon. Shoot it straight all night and you will go straight to the hurtlocker. HRD takes no prisoners. Mix it with something and it does the job.

Cheap and decent quality: Monopolowa. Goes around $16-$18 a fifth. Very clean & smooth tasting...straight or mixed. I'd do a Pepsi Challenge with this stuff and some higher end vodka's (Grey Goose, etc.) and I'm betting not many could tell much of a difference.

• Members

I may try out that Tito's stuff if they have it. Im trying to figure out what I want to mix to drink. I'll have the vodka and I can afford one more bottle of something. Any recommendations?

Limes and tonic....

or Orange Juice...

• Members

We're going to do some drinking tonight. I think I'm going to get some vodka. I normally get Svedka which is around 13-15 bucks or so. Is there anything around the same price range that you would recommend? I wouldnt mind trying something new.

GVORI is really good- some compare it to Grey Goose and it's $12, or $22 for 1.75L

or RAIN is good also

Hangar one or Grey goose straight

Archived