Cheap Vodka...Suggestions?

WillShrdForFood

• Members
Anyway...About putting vodka in the freezer, Ive never done it, but wont it freeze if you leave it in to long?

I dont wanna ruin a $55 bottle of vodka
:cry:

lol no man, put that thing in the freezer....the alcohol content is high enough to not let it freeze

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Grey Kangaroo filter-keeps rotgut Vodka from killing you the next day, and after two passes, and you'd be hard pressed to tell the diff between Grey Goose and popov in a Martini.

Gave 'em to the Alkies for Christmas.

I tried the Brita trick with some Skol.

filtered it 5 times then chilled.. Now i did not compare it to Goose, as I actually am not a fan of Goose, but I must say, it improved to the taste of say, Stoli. That I am fine with.

• Members
Anyway...About putting vodka in the freezer, Ive never done it, but wont it freeze if you leave it in to long?

I dont wanna ruin a $55 bottle of vodka
:cry:

It will freeze in 1-2 weeks if left in the freezer. If it takes that long for you to finish a bottle, then what's your business with vodka!?! :mad::p:D

• Members

God, I hate vodka. Most liquors have a flavor of their own, whether you like it or not... Vodka is just the lousy taste that sits on TOP of all the other liquors, that gasoline and rubbing alcohol flavor. Yeesh.

Any vodka that's moderately stomachable with a plate of sugar and sliced lemon wedges will do, if desperate.

That said, drink whiskey.

• Members
Smirnoff is cheap in the US, and it's my favourite brand of vodka available in the US.
:D
Grey Goose and the like are to vodka what Cristal is to champagne. A piece of {censored} wrapped in an expensive label, so that rich suckers who know no better will buy it
:D

+1

Smirnoff is a great lower priced vodka. Pretty smooth, and mixes great. Mix some of that in a jug of OJ and you're good to go!

• Members

screw all that, sugar+yeast+water leave it sit for a week then drop a aquarium heater into the bucket seal it up and run a copper line out to another sealed bucket in a few days= cheap vodka, filter it through activated charcoal and presto high test vodka with no impurities. dont ask me how i know this.......and no i won't give out exact details but they are online, just google it.

Archived