WillShrdForFood

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Really????

:confused:
:confused:

I love booze, but I haven't had a drop in 21 days.

I am really missing the drink
:(
but I'm looking much better.
:thu:

I {censored}ing hate liquor.
Just did it once to see if I liked it. The being drunk was fine, but the feeling like {censored} the next day was lame

• Members

I {censored}ing hate liquor.

Just did it once to see if I liked it. The being drunk was fine, but the feeling like {censored} the next day was lame

See, for me;

the being drunk is STELLAR. I f-ing love it. The feeling like {censored} is totally manageable and easy to temper after a couple years of serious drinking.

If you stick to high quality gin and don't drink any sugar with it, you'll probably just wake up buzzed. keep up you vitamin B and water intake. Coffee is also your friend.

• Members

Coffee is also your friend.

If someone buys cheap vodka to save a few bucks. And then buy the asprins for the headache. And some food for the pains in the arms. Not to mention the "I'd pay any price to feel a little better" thing.

Your better off buying something that won't hurt your body so badly.

Something like...

Good Vodka

• Members

cheap vodka = horrible idea

Just a clarification: Tito's Handmade Vodka is an inexpensive vodka.

The vodkas that I usually drink: Grey Goose ($35) and Tito's ($18) and to be honest, I like Tito's better. I would pay $35 for Tito's. The inexpensive price is just icing on the cake.

• Members

Smirnoff is cheap in the US, and it's my favourite brand of vodka available in the US. :D Grey Goose and the like are to vodka what Cristal is to champagne. A piece of {censored} wrapped in an expensive label, so that rich suckers who know no better will buy it :D

• Members
Anyway...About putting vodka in the freezer, Ive never done it, but wont it freeze if you leave it in to long?

I dont wanna ruin a $55 bottle of vodka
:cry:

unless your freezer is insanely cold, no. i don't even think they make cosumer grade freezers that could. alcohol freezes at a much lower temperature than water.

• Members

stick with the Svedka (from sweden 5x distilled from grain) or Monopolova(from Austria made w/ potatoes) Potatoe vodka tend to be a tad smoother as they contain more starch than grain vodkas and add a hint of sweetness. Blue Ice is a domestic potatoe vodka that's pretty nice as well.

• Members
Cheap is all us starving musicians in Oklahoma can afford
:cry:

I'm not picky either...as long as it has alcohol in it.

I'm thinking about picking up some rum as well.

well, you starving musicians in oklahoma need to start drinking something else then because cheap vodka WILL {censored} you up (not in a good way)
drink something else bro, stay away from the cheap vodka

Archived