In the next couple of days we may have some new moderators...

JBecker

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am happy for OT posts but I would like to get rid of stupid blatant trolling. Also people who copy threads and change one word in the title because it is meant to be funny? Get rid of them too.

Hey now, I invented the HC parody threads, don't be hatin' just because a bunch of amateurs don't know how to make them funny!!!!

• Members

Whoever they pick, they'd better know what the hell they're talking about.

The biggest problem with this place is people who don't know jack crap spewing misinformation and no one doing anything about it.

There are always going to be OT threads and trolls. It's the freaking internets, and this is a big forum. This place used to be better because there were knowledgeable people here who kept the newbs in their place, not because it has strayed off topic or something. Now the newbs think they run the place.

• Members

Whoever they pick, they'd better know what the hell they're talking about.

The biggest problem with this place is people who don't know jack crap spewing misinformation and no one doing anything about it.

There are always going to be OT threads and trolls. It's the freaking internets, and this is a big forum. This place used to be better because there were knowledgeable people here who kept the newbs in their place, not because it has strayed off topic or something. Now the newbs think they run the place.

You should be a mod too...

That was pretty smart what you just said...I think.

How about members that joined in 2004 or earlier have the power to ban anyone they want.

• Members

It's amazing how attitudes have shifted the last two years or so. Two years ago, the forum regulars would have been disgusted by the idea of moderation (or at least were generally opposed to it) and the newcomers were begging for it. Nowadays, it seems it's the other way around.

Archived