In the next couple of days we may have some new moderators...

JBecker

• Members

Popping his 'dora brim and grinning from ear to ear, Loghead winks as he thrusts his hands into his pockets and cocks his hips from side to side:

"How a 'bout a C note sez you scroll my mouse, honey?"

She looked him up and down and ignoring his latest statement, replied in a hoarse, almost demanding whisper, " You do know mister, that talkin' bout

a mod job round this neighborhood could get a body shot?" But even while

she spoke, she shifted her hips suggestively and with a slight limp to her step, moved closer to Loghead.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She looked him up and down and ignoring his latest statement, replied in a hoarse, almost demanding whisper, " You do know mister, that talkin' bout

a mod job round this neighborhood could get a body shot?" But even while

she spoke, she shifted her hips suggestively and with a slight limp to her step, moved closer to Loghead.

Removing his right hand from his pocket, he slowly flicked his middle finger up the length of her rayon blouse and said, "If you preview my post, I'll click your submit reply."

• Members

Removing his right hand from his pocket, he slowly flicked his middle finger up the length of her rayon blouse and said, "If you preview my post, I'll click your submit reply."

With a strange, almost shy smile she took his hand in her own and squeezed it.Still in that same hoarse whisper she said, "Still got that C-Note you mentioned?"

Letting his hand go while raising her own hand and motioning to him to follow her with the tip of one finger, she moved out of the light and around the corner. Her hips swayed back and forth, in an almost exagerated manner, but that was simply her particularly conspicuous way of showing her intentions, at least in his lust addled mind.

• Members

Bob Ingram was the bomb. He has tons of technical knowledge. He and StratKat, originally turned me onto the Agille brand of guitars!

I miss the both of them.

Hi guys and gals in forum land!

Im still around but seldom can post much. I stop in from time to time and see whats going on. Ive been using a friends high speed internet for a month and then its back to my dial up.

Ive looked around recently this week and left some posts here and there. And im always available by email.

I have arranged for my site to be taken down when the renew time comes around. So my lessons that ive had up for free for years will go bye bye. But im sure if anyone wants them someone round here has a copy.

There are times when i miss spending hours here at a sitting. But on my slow connection i just cant do it.

Ive been gigging full time since i left in various groups as a sub on guitar and bass. and i do a regular full time gig with a church for a praise team that pays well. So im getting by.

Thanks for the kind words!

• Members

Hi guys and gals in forum land!

Im still around but seldom can post much. I stop in from time to time and see whats going on. Ive been using a friends high speed internet for a month and then its back to my dial up.

Ive looked around recently this week and left some posts here and there. And im always available by email.

I have arranged for my site to be taken down when the renew time comes around. So my lessons that ive had up for free for years will go bye bye. But im sure if anyone wants them someone round here has a copy.

There are times when i miss spending hours here at a sitting. But on my slow connection i just cant do it.

Ive been gigging full time since i left in various groups as a sub on guitar and bass. and i do a regular full time gig with a church for a praise team that pays well. So im getting by.

Thanks for the kind words!

Hey there my friend!

Great to see you're still here sometimes! I hate that your lessons are going down though. There are a LOT of people that really benefited from them!

Gary

• Members

Thanks Gary!

When i originally went to publishers they al said the same thing; "Noone wants to buy lessons. We tried that and it didnt work for us. There just isnt that much interest in playing guitar anymore."

Well, i'm proud to say that after about 5 years of having them online for free to download i have had half a million hits to them. And the number of emails saying some little thing in them helped someone out made it worth the monetary loss of not being able to sell them.

Sure, im human, and i would have liked to make some bucks off them but knowing that others out there made bucks off them by doing gigs after they leaRNed from them makes me smile inside.

And i do miss this place and other forums i used to haunt now and then. I could always count on you guys for a laugh, or a friend, or a flame to take my mind off the things that i was going through in the past years.

God Bless ya all.

And im still breathin, so someones not done with me yet i guess!

• Members

And when did Selma get those puppies?!?

I dont remember her having big boobs in the movie Sahara (i think that was it? where they were looking for a civil war ship in a desert?)

If i was back in the early days of plantations i'd have her pickin my cotton!

Just kiddin!

(and yesssssss, i know what i am....."

Hehehee!

• Members

Thanks Gary!

When i originally went to publishers they al said the same thing; "Noone wants to buy lessons. We tried that and it didnt work for us. There just isnt that much interest in playing guitar anymore."

Well, i'm proud to say that after about 5 years of having them online for free to download i have had half a million hits to them. And the number of emails saying some little thing in them helped someone out made it worth the monetary loss of not being able to sell them.

Sure, im human, and i would have liked to make some bucks off them but knowing that others out there made bucks off them by doing gigs after they leaRNed from them makes me smile inside.

And i do miss this place and other forums i used to haunt now and then. I could always count on you guys for a laugh, or a friend, or a flame to take my mind off the things that i was going through in the past years.

God Bless ya all.

And im still breathin, so someones not done with me yet i guess!

Still have a link working? I'd love to download them.

• Members

We're trying to get things set in stone by Monday or Tuesday at the latest, though I'm not making any guarantees. It's been a rather bumpy road to even get to this point.

Please be patient, it shouldn't be much longer.

i'm patiently waiting...trying to anyway :D

• Members
I've just been scanning through this thread, but based on the list Bazguitarman drew up in the first place, I'd say he'd be a damn good candidate for a mod. You had some great ideas, Baz...keep it up!

did this list include me? :confused:

:oh

• Members

Ive had some friends offer to pay for keeping me online for various aspects of my biz like photography, reviews, music mpegs, consultations, recording, teaching, etc...

But i felt it may lead to compromising my work here and there so i declined.

They are still friends and i wanted to keep them that way. Sometimes the most sincere jestures lead to horrible endings of friendships. So i stay with my slow connection and stay free to be/say/do as i please.

Here is a good example. I used to build websites and did one for a bar. 4 years later due to the owner continually not paying on time (sometimes 6 months late) i had to shut it down. It all started as friendly stuff years ago to help them and make some very small pocket change. It ended up with a bigtime bill that wont ever be paid and we arnt on good terms anymore.

Friendship is one thing, biz is another.

• Members

well for as long as spaceports has it up the actual site is located at;

its scheduled to go down when the next re-up comes around for payment. And the old url of stratkat.com is dead. I gave it up. Moneys too tight.

Awesome. Downloaded the PDF of the book. You should check out Pownce. It's a new Web2.0 service meant for being able to share files with friends on the service. It's invite only at the moment but will be fully released soon (trying to ease the servers into it). It has a max file size of 10mb per file, but I think unlimited files. You could post up the lessons there for everyone if you want an invite...

Archived