Im poor :'(

Shredison

• Members

Comes with the responsibility of being a father Bro, welcome to the Club, Ive been there..

Good on you for knowing where your responsibilities and priorities lie...

How did things work out with the Job and the car?

BTW, you can make your own baby food very cheaply and its better than anything that you can buy... PM for recipes!!!

Kage

• Members

BTW, you can make your own baby food very cheaply and its better than anything that you can buy... PM for recipes!!!

Kage

+1 Not for the cheapness but for the "I know what went into this" factor. We've got a 7 month old (wow, that went by fast) that eats chicken, pasta, veggies, fruits, tuna etc.. all prepared at home. Cheers, Lucius

• Members

+1 Not for the cheapness but for the "I know what went into this" factor. We've got a 7 month old (wow, that went by fast) that eats chicken, pasta, veggies, fruits, tuna etc.. all prepared at home. Cheers, Lucius

Thats what I meant Bro, its both cheaper and MUCH better and my son likes it so much better than anything out of a jar...

Kage

• Members

Welcome to the club shred! I have entered the poor father territory too! Not to mention my wife has had some way off the wall health issues since the birth of our little guy. Between medical bills and my 3 year old best bud in the whole world, my GAS is cured!! I would rather spend the little bit of cash I have on him than on new gear!

That being said, I've been lucky enough to NOT need to start selling gear to pay bills, but it's come close a few times more than I'd like!

• Members
Thats what I meant Bro, its both cheaper and MUCH better and my son likes it so much better than anything out of a jar...

Kage

Ain't that the truth. That jar stuff just didn't work for either of my kids. Mmm banana's and broccoli, what a killer combo:confused::lol:. Cheers, Lucius

• Members
Ain't that the truth. That jar stuff just didn't work for either of my kids. Mmm banana's and broccoli, what a killer combo:confused:
:lol:
. Cheers, Lucius

I did alot of research into it, not because there were money issues but because I wanted my son to have the best and I found out that its SO much cheaper and infinitely better for him...

You have to be careful with certain things and much of it is dependent upon the age of the child, Food allergies and what not..

At almost 17 months, my son is much more partial to things thta he can pick up and put in his mouth( finger foods) so I dont make as much of the mashed mixtures that I used to but he does dig them on occaission...

• Members

this is why i am trying to talk my wife OUT of having offspring. i don't even want any, and i'll end up having to sell MY stuff to buy stuff for HER {censored}ing kid.

Take it from a guy who had a child late in life and shared much of the same sentiments as you; My son is far and away the coolest and best thing that has ever happened to me . I love playing guitar, I love music , the joy that both bring me is indescribable but next to my son, Music/guitar is such a distant second...

Just to give you an idea, my Custom Floyd pauls are the only 2 of their kind and the most incredible playing, looking and sounding instruments that Ive ever owned or played and they are irreplaceable.. For my son, I would sell them without a seconds hesitation..

Kids change you for the better and its not something that you will ever understand until you become a father. Not to be redundant but I was EXACTLY like you before my little guy arrived..

just my .02

Kage

• Members
For my son, I would sell them without a seconds hesitation..

just my .02

Kage

Kage, I talked to your son the other day and he wants you to trade me those guitars for my rockmaster! :p Cheers, Lucius

EDIT: Oh ya +1 to everything you just posted

• Members
Kage, I talked to your son the other day and he wants you to trade me those guitars for my rockmaster!
:p
Cheers, Lucius

EDIT: Oh ya +1 to everything you just posted

Hey Bro, Ive been meaning to give you a call ,its been to friggin Long!!! When will you be home?

Kage

• Members

Take it from a guy who had a child late in life and shared much of the same sentiments as you; My son is far and away the coolest and best thing that has ever happened to me . I love playing guitar, I love music , the joy that both bring me is indescribable but next to my son, Music/guitar is such a distant second...

Just to give you an idea, my Custom Floyd pauls are the only 2 of their kind and the most incredible playing, looking and sounding instruments that Ive ever owned or played and they are irreplaceable.. For my son, I would sell them without a seconds hesitation..

Kids change you for the better and its not something that you will ever understand until you become a father. Not to be redundant but I was EXACTLY like you before my little guy arrived..

just my .02

Kage

So true. Except I have 2 daughters...and I'd sell my guitar for the best shotgun I can find when they get older!!

But I have a Hatchet for the time being...it looks scary as {censored} too!

• Members

Hey Bro, Ive been meaning to give you a call ,its been to friggin Long!!! When will you be home?

Kage

I should be in on Sunday, i'll give you call. This weekend is stupid crazy, got to play a wedding Tomorrow, and tonite I have 2 band practices which will last to 3 am. I then have to fix a leak in my bathroom sink that my wife just informed me of. I'll need a blow torch, solder, and a big ol butt crack! Cheers, Lucius

Archived