So who is on facebook?

Lucius

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love it when some random person from my High School who is in the class of '08 sends me a friend request. I just want to message them back and say "I graduated when you were 11 - I don't know you. The person with the most MySpace friends does not win, regardless of what you may believe". But then I just decline it. :sad:

• Members

I love it when some random person from my High School who is in the class of '08 sends me a friend request. I just want to message them back and say "I graduated when you were 11 - I don't know you. The person with the most MySpace friends does not win, regardless of what you may believe". But then I just decline it. :sad:

But its fun to tell people I'm a Brain Doctor! Cheers, Lucius

• Members

i'm in college, so it just kinda happened. i don't really like it a whole lot, but it is a good way to connect with people at random intervals, and sometimes calling them would just be awkward.

Same. I have a MySpace with no profile that I use to look at other people's pictures.

• Members

I draw the line at myspace. Though facebook was originally for college students right?

I havent really explored facebook...

facebook is much better I think...I have old girlfriends from HS looking me up...fun and weird at the same time. :lol:

Cool thing is I'm getting in touch with friends and musicians I used to know that moved far away....your past catches up with you on facebook...you never know who's gonna find you next.

Archived