the absence vs through the eyes of the dead

murdock

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You really think so???? I don't know about that.....

yeah i do. when i hear TTEOD i hear mainly open power chords and 578 as far as frets four fret jumps like 5-8 hammer on trills and {censored} like that, lead wise the absence smokes them.

not to be a dick but it's just not my style. they sound like there mostly playing the same positions etc

• Members

Personally, I find the melodeath sound to be waaaaaaaaay more played out than deathcore (by about 10 years, even though tons of poeple here just got into it last week) so i'll definetly go TTEOTD. That and Nate is a better singer than you could ever be.

• Members

Personally, I find the melodeath sound to be waaaaaaaaay more played out than deathcore (by about 10 years, even though tons of poeple here just got into it last week) so i'll definetly go TTEOTD. That and Nate is a better singer than you could ever be.

You bring up a good point. But deathcore = scenesters.

It doesn't matter how boring melodeath may get, the simple fact deathcore attracts scenesters is enough reason to hate it... that and breakdowns.

• Members

You bring up a good point. But deathcore = scenesters.

It doesn't matter how boring melodeath may get, the simple fact deathcore attracts scenesters is enough reason to hate it... that and breakdowns.

because no other genres have lame fans or breakdowns.:rolleyes:

Archived