[metathread] mods suck and all that stuff

framuscobrasson

• Members
I'd love to make out with you. Just give me the time and place sweetie.

"that wasn't a put you in your place..."
:blah:
Grasping at straws. Come up with something more original it'll get me hotter.

i never said i wanted to make out with you. you don't interest me much. never said i was original either...you guys are building me up into sumthin i'm not.:D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

facefirst,

I agree man. We just got two Mods here yesterday. To be honest, I haven't seen them do anything yet but conform with the nonsense that goes on in here. I suggested they move all threads that don't deal with amps. Do you think I got flamed? Ya!

Like you said Bro, that's life.

It's like one manager said at work one time...

"If you don't like it, there's the door."

That pissed me off at first. But after I thought about it, it was good advise. So, I quit.

HCAF = SNAFU

FP

• Members

There's nothing to talk about nowadays since you can just download all your favorite vintage amps onto your podxt.

Instead of crossing your arms and just complaining about things why don't you post a cool thread with interesting information - like a thread about podxt settings that you can use to get vintage amp sounds.

Big Wreck rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

facefirst,

I agree man. We just got two Mods here yesterday. To be honest, I haven't seen them do anything yet but conform with the nonsense that goes on in here. I suggested they move all threads that don't deal with amps. Do you think I got flamed? Ya!

Like you said Bro, that's life.

It's like one manager said at work one time...

"If you don't like it, there's the door."

That pissed me off at first. But after I thought about it, it was good advise. So, I quit.

HCAF = SNAFU

FP

Nah, I know. Still, even with all the nonsense, HC has it's redeeming qualities. It's not ALL bad.

• Members

facefirst,

I agree man. We just got two Mods here yesterday. To be honest, I haven't seen them do anything yet but conform with the nonsense that goes on in here. I suggested they move all threads that don't deal with amps. Do you think I got flamed?

Well I think they're trying to get a feel for the place before they act instead of just unloading bans left right and center. This is part of the issue with both mods being "outsiders". And they're probably TRYING to conform because of the "outsider" issues. What they're doing makes sense to me as long as they DO act eventually. Which they probably will or they probably wouldn't have been mods of wherever they came from.

• Members
Well I think they're trying to get a feel for the place before they act instead of just unloading bans left right and center. This is part of the issue with both mods being "outsiders". And they're probably TRYING to conform because of the "outsider" issues. What they're doing makes sense to me as long as they DO act eventually. Which they probably will or they probably wouldn't have been mods of wherever they came from.

Agreed, they can't come in here with guns blazing and just start banning at will........yet. :D

• Members

Agreed, they can't come in here with guns blazing and just start banning at will........yet.
:D

I agree with you. But no one needs banning.

All the BS threads need to be

MOVED

Into OPEN JAM

If a member comes up with great advice/clips/proof on amps more often than not then give him more rope for periodic BS.

Trolls thrive on the passions of others.

• Members
Ya know, five out of six threads is someone complaining about something - Black people, fat people, emo kids, metalcore, teh Gayz, Christians, non-Christians, Republicans, Liberals, whatever. It's the grumpiest forum evar. These douchebags need to start their own
www.angrywhitepeoplewhohateeverything.com
forum. Or maybe just
www.allIdoiscomplainbecuaseImawhineybitch.com

People get mad because I respond in those threads, but I ain't starting em. If the most you have to bitch about is other people's {censored}, you aren't that {censored}ing bad off. For a forum filled with people with $10,000 worth of gear apiece, you'd think they'd be a happier bunch.

Rather than grab your {censored} with both hands and scream about how everyone is trying to take it away, count your {censored}ing blessings, and work so that more people can be as blessed.

Yeesh. HCAF=
www.sandinmyvagina.com

• Members

Somebody should take it upon themselves to take every single off-topic thread (about half, usually) and move it to another, dedicated forum. Weren't there forums for (inane) political discussions, off-topic rants and such?...

People definitely should spend more time recording and uploading clips, so I can get a better picture about what I would want my new amp to be. :D

• Members

Gotta make sure those domains are available for those forumites who get bored with Stormfront.org.

I found a site for you. Feel free to peruse it when you get the chance.

www.fruitydressesforfruitymembersincrappybands.com

It's almost as if the site was custom made for you. :thu:

I'm sure it's gotta be hard trying to dress like Natalie from Facts of Life but you pull it off fairly well. I'd say you're about 85% there. This site might just push you over the top. Which is no small feat from the pictures of you I've seen.

• Members
Somebody should take it upon themselves to take every single off-topic thread (about half, usually) and move it to another, dedicated forum. Weren't there forums for (inane) political discussions, off-topic rants and such?...

People definitely should spend more time recording and uploading clips, so I can get a better picture about what I would want my new amp to be.
:D

That would make too much sense.

• Members

There's nothing to talk about nowadays since you can just download all your favorite vintage amps onto your podxt.

Instead of crossing your arms and just complaining about things why don't you post a cool thread with interesting information - like a thread about podxt settings that you can use to get vintage amp sounds.

troll!

8^)

Archived