[metathread] mods suck and all that stuff

framuscobrasson

• Members

This site has become overrun by trolls. Not even good trolls. Just complete idiots. It also seems like there is little to no moderation anymore. There's jackasses on here that have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to contribute other than starting {censored} with people. Sure, they're not breaking any HC rules (and that is definitely debatable) but it's painfully obvious that they're only here to cause problems.

Ah, the good old days, when there was a ton of useful information here and not just flame wars and trolls.

That said, there's a TON of cool people on this site but lately there's been an influx of knuckleheads. Not that anyone cares, but I've been coming here less and less lately due to the fact that there's too many ridiculous threads posted by people with only the intention of stirring up a {censored} storm. Hopefully these new mods can help clean this place up.

At any rate, maybe it's time for some of the HC members to start speaking up about this. Maybe I'm the only person that is bothered by this stuff though.

I'm sure within the first 5 posts there will be one of these trolls I'm talking about who comes in and tries to provoke a negative response. Such is life, I guess.

What precisely defines a troll? just curious.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What precisely defines a troll? just curious.

people who post ridiculous posts just to start {censored} with people. They serve absolutely no purpose other than to piss everyone off. A few years ago you'd get a troll every few months but they were actually pretty funny. Now it seems that every day there's some new douchebag with no originality who is just trying to piss people off for no reason. It get's REALLY old.

• Members

I hate the flame wars.

I love the fun posts in fact I am probably one of the worst (due to boredom at work I guess)

Though even I have noticed some real idiots on here. My point is don't stop with the fun post's but stop the pointless arguments. :poke:

Even I talk about amps sometimes :freak:

:wave:

• Members

There's nothing to talk about nowadays since you can just download all your favorite vintage amps onto your podxt.

Instead of crossing your arms and just complaining about things why don't you post a cool thread with interesting information - like a thread about podxt settings that you can use to get vintage amp sounds.

• Members

Ya know, five out of six threads is someone complaining about something - Black people, fat people, emo kids, metalcore, teh Gayz, Christians, non-Christians, Republicans, Liberals, whatever. It's the grumpiest forum evar. These douchebags need to start their own www.angrywhitepeoplewhohateeverything.com forum. Or maybe just www.allIdoiscomplainbecuaseImawhineybitch.com.

People get mad because I respond in those threads, but I ain't starting em. If the most you have to bitch about is other people's {censored}, you aren't that {censored}ing bad off. For a forum filled with people with $10,000 worth of gear apiece, you'd think they'd be a happier bunch.

Rather than grab your {censored} with both hands and scream about how everyone is trying to take it away, count your {censored}ing blessings, and work so that more people can be as blessed.

Yeesh. HCAF= www.sandinmyvagina.com

• Members

I hate the flame wars.

I love the fun posts in fact I am probably one of the worst (due to boredom at work I guess)

Though even I have noticed some real idiots on here. My point is don't stop with the fun post's but stop the pointless arguments. :poke:

Even I talk about amps sometimes
:freak:

Off topic posts don't bother me much, though sometimes it seems like that's all there is on here. The people who come on here strictly to start {censored} are going to start driving people away. Who wants to come on a forum that's supposed to be for enjoyment just to end up getting into some argument with someone?

• Members

Ya know, five out of six threads is someone complaining about something - Black people, fat people, emo kids, metalcore, teh Gayz, Christians, non-Christians, Republicans, Liberals, whatever. It's the grumpiest forum evar. These douchebags need to start their own
www.angrywhitepeoplewhohateeverything.com
forum. Or maybe just
www.allIdoiscomplainbecuaseImawhineybitch.com

People get mad because I respond in those threads, but I ain't starting em. If the most you have to bitch about is other people's {censored}, you aren't that {censored}ing bad off. For a forum filled with people with $10,000 worth of gear apiece, you'd think they'd be a happier bunch.

Rather than grab your {censored} with both hands and scream about how everyone is trying to take it away, count your {censored}ing blessings, and work so that more people can be as blessed.

Yeesh. HCAF=
www.sandinmyvagina.com

Nice dress, Nancy.

• Members

In all fairness, the black emo x-tians are really annoying.

I hate that people still use emo as a term. Emo has been dead for about a decade. It's like any band that has a member that says he once listened to Sunny Day Real Estate is all the sudden considered emo.

• Members

example?

drop some names dude...call them out. the mods are here now, use 'em.

There's no need in me doing that. I think the regulars on this forum have a good idea about the people I'm referring to. I'm sure the mods will figure it out soon enough....Well, I hope anyways. Honestly I'm not holding my breath.

• Members

There's no need in me doing that. I think the regulars on this forum have a good idea about the people I'm referring to. I'm sure the mods will figure it out soon enough....Well, I hope anyways. Honestly I'm not holding my breath.

then what teh fek is the point of the fukken thread???...to bitch and moan and cry and not try to fix what you're whining about??? fukken stupid...:wave:

• Members

then what teh fek is the point of the fukken thread???...to bitch and moan and cry and not try to fix what you're whining about??? fukken stupid...

Thanks for helping prove my point :wave: Way to come in slinging insults. The point of this thread is to create an awareness that maybe the mods will look into, not rat out everyone who I consider to be a troll.

• Members

Thanks for helping prove my point
Way to come in slinging insults.

if the shoe fits...

i've seen these threads before, i'm sure i'll see more. how's this for an insult?

IF YOU'RE TOO BIG OF A {censored} TO TRY AND FIX WHAT YOU BITCH N MOAN ABOUT, THEN DON'T BITCH N MOAN...

nice thread sukkah...:wave:

• Members

nice thread sukkah...

ok, you're right. I should name names.

Let's see......

hmmm....

I'd say that YOU are a troll. Not to mention a complete waste of life that a ten cents hanger would have cured if only your parents weren't too {censored}ing stupid. I hope you and they die real soon.

Is that good enough for ya, bitchcakes? You obviously have no point in even posting in this thread other than to stir {censored} up, which I've seen you do in quite a few other threads. Now please, go die and take your dumb, worthless parents with you.

Archived