[metathread] mods suck and all that stuff

framuscobrasson

• Members

ok, you're right. I should name names.

Let's see......

hmmm....

I'd say that YOU are a troll. Not to mention a complete waste of life that a ten cents hanger would have cured if only your parents weren't too {censored}ing stupid. I hope you and they die real soon.

Is that good enough for ya, bitchcakes? You obviously have no point in even posting in this thread other than to stir {censored} up, which I've seen you do in quite a few other threads. Now please, go die and take your dumb, worthless parents with you.

wow...i think this may deserve a golfclap...

who's the troll now? seems like someone just "started a thread with no purpose but to start {censored}"...isn't that what you said earlier?

your words are weak. but your avatar is pretty tasty.:love:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Shut the {censored} up jesusatan. Why are you being such a dickhead?

And what's with your post editing fixation in ever thread?

I keep seeing your {censored} like "oh pwned lolz go edit your post hahaha omg" or "OMG HE EDITED HIS POST HE EDITED HIS POST DID YOU ALL SEE IT HE EDITED HIS POST".

Seriously. Get a life. I wouldn't normally be such a douchebag but seriously.

• Members
There's nothing to talk about nowadays since you can just download all your favorite vintage amps onto your podxt.

QUOTE]

Too bad that's not true. I bought a PODXT and sold it within a few months, no matter how tweak it, it always has the can of angry shaken up bees tone to it. POD's are NO replacement for anything.

• Members

Shut the {censored} up jesusatan. Why are you being such a dickhead?

And what's with your post editing fixation in ever thread?

I keep seeing your {censored} like "oh pwned lolz go edit your post hahaha omg" or "OMG HE EDITED HIS POST HE EDITED HIS POST DID YOU ALL SEE IT HE EDITED HIS POST".

Seriously. Get a life. I wouldn't normally be such a douchebag but seriously.

why don't you put me on ignore and go hang out with your buddy? i didn't start the thread. i don't bitch about trolls. i don't need an ignore list. go cry now.

• Members

So I can't come on the forum unless I am currently playing?

wasn't saying that

If I was gonna stop playing, I probably wouldn't care if everything was off topic.

That's just me though. I can totally understand still wanting to read up on amps and stuff.

• Members

Too bad that's not true. I bought a PODXT and sold it within a few months, no matter how tweak it, it always has the can of angry shaken up bees tone to it. POD's are NO replacement for anything.

they sound good for recording IMO.

But through an amp, I hated it's {censored}ing guts

• Members

why don't you put me on ignore and go hang out with your buddy? i didn't start the thread. i don't bitch about trolls. i don't need an ignore list. go cry now.

:blah:

Truly inspiring response you've really put me in my place.

How incredible you don't need an ignore list you're so tough. :rolleyes:

{censored} off.

• Members

:blah:
Truly inspiring response you've really put me in my place.

How incredible you don't need an ignore list you're so tough.
:rolleyes:

{censored} off.

that wasn't a put you in your place response considering you've already put yourself there. excellent job btw...:thu:

do you wanna make out with me? is that what's going on here?

• Members

that wasn't a put you in your place response considering you've already put yourself there. excellent job btw...
:thu:

do you wanna make out with me? is that what's going on here?

I'd love to make out with you. Just give me the time and place sweetie.

"that wasn't a put you in your place..." :blah:

Grasping at straws. Come up with something more original it'll get me hotter.

• Members

wasn't saying that

If I was gonna stop playing, I probably wouldn't care if everything was off topic.

That's just me though. I can totally understand still wanting to read up on amps and stuff.

exactly. It's like if you stop lifting weights you can still keep your subscription to Muscle and Fitness.

Archived