[metathread] mods suck and all that stuff

framuscobrasson

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am going to {censored} on your face, then I'm going to shape into a cake, and then I'm going to fart on it. Then you learn to talk about chicago mother{censored}er.

the jets suck

Go beat a kid up with a 2x4 in the middle of the street, elect another corrupt politician and then lose getting the olympics

• Members
Oh hai, allow me to show you the rules.

Action: isvoid posts a picture (in not one, but two threads) showing someone bent over and taking a shart, and the words "BUGERA" superimposed over said stream of shart
Consequence: Pics still live and available for viewing in both threads

:idk:

• Members

TWS! is just a hair above a shart stain, but the thing about blogging, and then some mods "blogging" themselves was pretty lame... That said, I still lauged about it.

TWS is less than a {censored} stain.

He's a pudgy attention whore who uses this board as his daily twitter page.

I've NEVER seen a single music related post from that twat.

• Members
Action: isvoid posts a picture (in not one, but two threads) showing someone bent over and taking a shart, and the words "BUGERA" superimposed over said stream of shart

Action: It wasn't reported so we didn't see it.

Consequence: None because we can't fix things we don't see.

FWIW Izzy was warned about that and hasn't posted that again since.

• Members

This is because Izzy is the official HCAF Lulzbringer and is not to be questioned.

:thu:

• Members

Action: Make multi-page thread about "cake farts".

Consequence: Become moderator.
:cop:
:poke:
:idea:

Holy {censored}, I forgot about that.

:facepalm:

Seriously lol......hypocritical ftl(or apparantly ftw?)

Maybe some day, tws! will find a stick lodged up his ass and become a mod :idea:

• Members

Frankly, I would like to see nothing but relevant topics discussed in the appropriate boards and firm moderation that edits locks and punishes repeat offenders who troll and OT.

That said, I have no control over the mods or those posting, so the only thing I can do is accept the situation whether it is good or bad. If I get enough usefulness out of the board, then I simply need to endure or avoid the irksome distractions and try not to contribute to the negativity.

If I am not getting enough on a board, I will simply leave in time and support other places with atmospheres more agreeable to my sensibilities.

• Members

Frankly, I would like to see nothing but relevant topics discussed in the appropriate boards and firm moderation that edits locks and punishes repeat offenders who troll and OT.

That said, I have no control over the mods or those posting, so the only thing I can do is accept the situation whether it is good or bad. If I get enough usefulness out of the board, then I simply need to endure or avoid the irksome distractions and try not to contribute to the negativity.

If I am not getting enough on a board, I will simply leave in time and support other places with atmospheres more agreeable to my sensibilities.

any and all gear questions you ask can and will get answered on here with brutal honesty. no question

• Members

Then bye-bye, please, Mr. I've only been here since Jan. but dangit I know what I want this board to be! :lol:

• Members
Somebody got bant for typing the first letters in" Cakefarts {censored}storm Bro"

:lol:
No he got banned because I warned him to knock that {censored} off and he didn't.

Plus this warning

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2464351

Equals bant.

The fact that he is one of the most reported on members of this forum doesn't help his case.

Archived