[metathread] mods suck and all that stuff

framuscobrasson

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Who are these mystery cry babies we keep hearing about????

Some of them are obvious and you could probably guess them if you tried, some are folks who lurk more than post.

Regardless that {censored} is like crime stoppers, "No one will know your name!"

But seriously, I'm not gonna nark out the narks. No reason to out folks and have them become new forum whipping boys.

• Members

Some of them are obvious and you could probably guess them if you tried, some are folks who lurk more than post.

Regardless that {censored} is like crime stoppers, "No one will know your name!"

But seriously, I'm not gonna nark out the narks. No reason to out folks and have them become new forum whipping boys.

Are you feeling better now K-Bizzle?

I noticed you were a bit hot under the collar earlier on.

• Members
Are you feeling better now K-Bizzle?

I noticed you were a bit hot under the collar earlier on.

Well since you stopped throwing sand at my vagina its not hurting so much.

Also I was listening to this song earlier and that {censored} makes me RAGE. :mad::rawk:

[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]

• Members

I just wanna say, I didn't use the word fart. I made a parody of KB thread and said watch out for my gas. People talk about farting on here all the time, although they may not say the word fart in the first post of a thread.

Anyway, there is definitely favoritism. Izzy's {censored} pic is a fine example, although I really don't see a problem with it,I like Izzy, and I lol'd, but a warning while I get banned for saying gas? strokin7xw.gif

Oh, and Dropsix, thanks for pointing out the bull{censored} but it's no big deal man. I laughed when I got banned, I even was trying to make a thread that said "Chill out broski, I was just playing" but I was teh bant already. :cry:

Oh, and for the haters, suck my cock. If you've never seen a thread or post where I'm talking about music then you are obviously turning a blind eye. Just don't open my threads or put me on ignore if you hate me that much. It's sad that grown men can get so worked up over words on a screen. :facepalm:

• Members
O really?

:facepalm:

And as far as the favoritism thing goes, ask chris to go ahead and expound on what he's talking about. :poke:

:o

Ok, I was wrong. I used gas in a different thread. I can admit when I misspoke.

Also, you can not tell me that posting a {censored} pic and getting a warning vs saying fart and getting banned isn't favoritism.

• Members
:o

Ok, I was wrong. I used gas in a different thread. I can admit when I misspoke.

Also, you can not tell me that posting a {censored} pic and getting a warning vs saying fart and getting banned isn't favoritism.

Christ man up boy, you sound like my 6 year old after his brother got a piece cake 1/64th larger than his.

• Members
Christ man up boy, you sound like my 6 year old after his brother got a piece cake 1/64th larger than his.

:facepalm:

All you do is cry about everyone's threads or conversations that you aren't intersted in.

Anyway, I don't expect it to change, but some acknowledgement of it would be nice. The rules are arbitrary and not used consistently.

• Members

Apparently not. Again I ask, what was the context?

No, it truly is. Again, the rules are arbitrary and used in a non-consistent way. And his was posted in the middle of different threads. I don't know which ones.

• Members

And what was it? Just a pic of a pile of {censored}?

No, it was a picture of projectile liquid {censored}. I know you are getting at the fact that it had "Bugera" over the top of it, but it doesn't change the content of the picture.

• Members

Apples and Oranges.

Forumite #1 - a history of bans and warnings starts a thread which is literally and indisputably against the rules

Forumite #2 - no history of warnings or bans (that I am aware of) posts a pic that is against the rules in a thread that is already going

#1 gets banned, #2 gets warned.

If thats favoritism then guilty as charged.

Edit:

PS

I banned Chris yesterday for bumping a bunch of old {censored} threads since you didn't bother to ask. :poke:

• Members

Apples and Oranges.

Forumite #1 - a history of bans and warnings
starts a thread
which is literally and indisputably against the rules

Forumite #2 - no history of warnings or bans (that I am aware of) posts a pic that is
literally and indisputably
against the rules in a thread that is already going

#1 gets banned, #2 gets warned.

If thats favoritism then guilty as charged.

Edit:

PS

I banned Chris yesterday for bumping a bunch of old {censored} threads since you didn't bother to ask. :poke:

I don't really see the difference, but thanks for admitting to playing favorites. I haven't been here for 6 months, and once I came back I kept it pretty chill and I haven't really done anything bad, you know except saying fart. It was against the rules, you banned me. No problem. The problem (if we can call it that, since this IS a private board and you are employed by them to do their bidding), is that you come up with these rules and no one really knows where they stand because one person can do one thing and get away with it, and someone else can do the same thing (or something less severe) and get banned. Don't act like I'm the only one confused here. There have been multiple threads and questions asked. Clarity, that's all we ask for. {censored}, if this is going to be an on-topic board, that's fine. If not, set the boundaries, wipe the slates clean and do it right.

Archived