The guy that just bought my RG3120...

JoshuaLogan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah but look at his amps, they all suck ass.

I think it's fair to say his amps are on the low end side, but he's happy with what he has, and he's doing alright. And if anyone hasn't already figured it out, guitars and music are his hobby. He makes no bones about being good, nor claims to be.

• Members

i clicked on his myspace link and the guy kind of sucks--lol

but i dont really understand why somebody would need so many guitars-that's rediculous. plus i saw a baby carriage in the background,so WTF? sell those guitars and buy a better place to live--what a jack off

You and everyone else knocking this guy are a bunch of d-bags. Read the thread. He's a cancer victim in a losing battle. He addressed almost every one of your (and others') criticisms in his posts. Aside from being jealous, you guys are a bunch of elitist assholes.

• Members
Maybe he buys what he likes, instead of what's collectable.

What he likes... imagine that.

He sure seems to like a lot... :eek:

I don't think I would personally be interested in having so many rather similar instruments. After a few more guitars, I guess I'd buy a decent concert piano, or a Stradivarius violin. He sure is consistent and focussed, I give him that. :D

I'm not sure if I've even ever met with someone who owns well over, say... 5 guitars.

Archived