The guy that just bought my RG3120...

JoshuaLogan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You guys are seriously a bunch of dicks. I make a post just showing this dude's collection, and then I get an email from him commenting that some of you douchebags had the nerve to go start {censored} and comment on his guitars like it's any of your business.

I basically look bad now while in the process of doing business with him, because of you morons who just had to go out of your way to be total pricks. Now I know now to post something like that again in the future. Thanks...

• Members

You guys are seriously a bunch of dicks. I make a post just showing this dude's collection, and then I get an email from him commenting that some of you douchebags had the nerve to go start {censored} and comment on his guitars like it's any of your business.

I basically look bad now while in the process of doing business with him, because of you morons who just had to go out of your way to be total pricks. Now I know now to post something like that again in the future. Thanks...

I agree. yeah, he has a lot of very similar guitars, but it has nothing to do with anyone. Does he need any commentary on it? It's some sort of jealousy, i'd wager.

• Members

hahaha, he has some nice Jacksons.. I think, hard to tell under that pile of Ibanzes :poke:

You missed my point...You criticized Ibanez but have Jackson's listed in your sig (like they're soooooo different from Ibanez)...I wasn't criticizing any guitars in that guy's collection...I was defending Ibanez.

• Members
That is a ridiculously big collection
:eek:

Lots of similar guitars too though. Like others said. If i was spending that kind of money on guitars i'd have :

Ken Lawrence explorer,

ESP JH-3,

Gibson Les Paul Custom Silverburst,

Tobacco Burst Les Paul Standard,

Jackson Rhodes V

Fender Rory Gallagher Sig.

Think that would cover me
:D

I've always wanted one of those Silverbursts....I think they look so very dignified and classy.

• Members

How did he know about this thread?

I LOVE how people are bitching about the bitching.

Oh the sweet irony that is the internet.

The guy is free to do whatever the {censored} he wants...just as people are free to think whatever THEY want. Why do you think People and tabloids exist?

Why the {censored} does he care what people think?

Sheesh....people. Thousands of years of evolution, and this is all we have?

• Members
how do you keep even 1/10th of those guitars strings in playable use? i have a hard enough time keeping all 7 of my guitars' strings from rusting...
:(

wipe the fret board down with lemon oil on a rag when done using it. it will help, and helps to get the corrosive {censored} from your hands off the strings. only for use on rosewood and ebony though.

• Members

This forum sure tries hard to find the negative in things.

Nothing wrong with detail.

Actually, it was a good observation.

Nothing wrong with just collecting stuff. I have alwasy believed the guitar should be special....but whynot have a couple bitchin amps too?

• Members

i checked his myspace page. i think he can play better than me.. and i like his guitars. also i dont think any peace of equipment that cost more than 300 bucks is cheap. and he has a {censored} ton of stuff over 300 bucks.

I'd have up that to 500 for "cheap". Depends on new or used though I guess.

Plenty of cheap 499 guitars out there.

• Members

Glad the cat buys what HE likes and not what a bunch of other {censored}tards think. I personally love to buy $500 guitars, I have no business having anything worth more than $1000 really, dont think I can justify it, I just aint that good. It would be a waste pretty much. If you buy your guitars based around what people here are going to think....thats sad. It certainly looks excessive but if he's happy, then cool.

• Members

some of the Ibanez guitars have/are investment material.

know the old MIJ Destroyers are fetching good prices nowadays.

imagine JEMs would be. maybe the Joe's?

takes all kinds to make the world go round, if he want's a {censored} ton of guitars, then good on him.

those Jigsaw guitars are cool as hell:evil:

• Members
I've always wanted one of those Silverbursts....I think they look so very dignified and classy.

I did too, until the thousands of rich 14 year tool fans posted videos of themselves wanking away on these things. Thats almost destroyed them for me :cry:

Anyway back on topic, very nice guitars, crappy amps

Archived