The guy that just bought my RG3120...

JoshuaLogan

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That is a ridiculously big collection :eek:

Lots of similar guitars too though. Like others said. If i was spending that kind of money on guitars i'd have :

Ken Lawrence explorer,
ESP JH-3,
Gibson Les Paul Custom Silverburst,
Tobacco Burst Les Paul Standard,
Jackson Rhodes V
Fender Rory Gallagher Sig.

Think that would cover me :D

• Members

That guy's not too bright. He's got a {censored}load of cheap similar guitars that might not be bad instruments but have the resell value of a columbian turdcaster.

And he plays them through crate, epiphone and line 6???

My god. I'm not even jealous of his collection :confused:

• Members

meh. There are a few nice (Think $1000) guitars in there, but nothing that's outstanding. I agree, if your going to blow that kind of money, you might as well get some custom or collectable guitars. You'd loose a crap load on resale on those, plus it would take years to unload all of them. His tone probably sucks too with the amps he's got.

• Members

i clicked on his myspace link and the guy kind of sucks--lol

but i dont really understand why somebody would need so many guitars-that's rediculous. plus i saw a baby carriage in the background,so WTF? sell those guitars and buy a better place to live--what a jack off

• Members

i clicked on his myspace link and the guy kind of sucks--lol

but i dont really understand why somebody would need so many guitars-that's rediculous. plus i saw a baby carriage in the background,so WTF? sell those guitars and buy a better place to live--what a jack off

How do you know what kind of house he lives in?

• Members
how do you keep even 1/10th of those guitars strings in playable use? i have a hard enough time keeping all 7 of my guitars' strings from rusting...
:(

actually it seems my RG's strings will keep for a long time if i keep the guitar in the case.

• Members

actually it seems my RG's strings will keep for a long time if i keep the guitar in the case.

right, but his are all out in the open was my comment. i keep mine all on one rack so i can access them easily any time i want. switching to elixirs has helped a bunch so far though. still amazes me the size of people's collections.

i guess when it gets to that guy's guitars, it's more like collecting baseball cards. may have a few gems, but most of the collection is just random, run of the mill mediocrity.

Archived