OT: What's the biggest age difference in gals you've dated?

simbasa

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was 19, she was 28. She was little. I don't mean short, I mean little. At first I thought she was a kid. I thought to myself, when she grows up she'll be smokin' hot. She was riding a bicycle and so was I. She rode by these guys and I heard them say "That's not a girl. She has titties." She flipped them off and rode by me. I said "You tell 'em." Man she was beautiful. Long brown hair, pretty face. I pulled up beside her on my bike and just started talking to her. We would meet every weekend and ride bikes together. It was all good for a few weeks until I found out she was married. I broke off the relationship immediately.
FP

• Members

I don't date anyone more than 5 years younger than me.

Honestly, I find it disgusting when 24 year old women move in with 46 year old losers, or 21 year old women getting shagged by 35 year old numbskulls. It {censored}s me off :mad:

To me the chick is just a moneygrubbing gold-digging whorebag, and the guy can't get laid by chicks his own age, so flashes his cash at the younger poon for an easy & regular lay. Bloody cradle-snatchers.

I'm not just ranting, I know this for a fact. Some bitch from work, who is actually 21 years old and with some loser 35 year old, admitted to me that her father asked her "Do you feel like a prostitute?"

Her father is a very wise man.

• Members
I got most of ya'll beat except deathmonkey......my wife is 26 and I'm 39. We have alot of {censored} in common and get along great.
I don't know whether it's because she is just more mature or I'm immature. I'm gonna have to go with the second one.....
:thu:

That's me, lol... I also think, tho, that as you get older, the age differences don't matter as much. I'd say a 21 year old dating a 16 year old is creepier than a 50 year old dating a 30 year old, even tho that means the 50 year old was 20 when their mate was BORN.

Oingo Boingo : Little Girls

I love little girls they make me feel so good
I love little girls they make me feel so bad
When theyre around they make me feel
Like Im the only guy in town
I love little girls they make me feel so good

They dont care if Im a one way mirror
Theyre not frightened by my cold exterior

They dont ask me questions
They dont want to scold me
They dont look for answers
They just want to hold me
Isnt this fun
Isnt this what lifes all about
Isnt this a dream come true
Isnt this a nightmare too

(repeat first verse)

They dont care about my inclinations
Theyre not frightened by my revelations

Uh oh take a second take
Uh oh its a mistake
Uh oh Im in trouble
Uh oh the little girl was just to little
Too little, too little, too little
Isnt this what lifes all about
Isnt this a dream come true
Isnt this a nightmare too . . .

And I dont care what people say
And I dont care what people think
And I dont care how we look walking down the street

• Members

10 years....I was 23, she was 33.

It was like going from JV to Varsity.

I'm a firm believer that a woman doesn't really hit her stride until she hits her early 30's. Now that I'm 35 (and married to a 35 year old), I still believe this. But back then, the 33 yr old was an eye-opener.

• Members

im 23, she was 26, we dated for 6 years. Problems came up when she graduated from college and wanted to settle down and have steady jobs and all that bull{censored}, and I had a few years of school left and wanted to wait till that was over. Funny thing is, now she's dating a dude who is younger than me and who changes tires at a Sam's Club.

• Members

LOL!! No doubt.......creepier and in most states illegal. But yeah when your both older it doesn't matter anymore. It's funny cuz I'll joke around sometimes about the crazy {censored} I was doing in high school and at that time my wife was just 1 or 2 years old. Crazy to think about it that way.....just robbing the cradle I am!!! :freak:

• Members
I don't date anyone more than 5 years younger than me.

Honestly, I find it disgusting when 24 year old women move in with 46 year old losers, or 21 year old women getting shagged by 35 year old numbskulls. It {censored}s me off
:mad:

To me the chick is just a moneygrubbing gold-digging whorebag, and the guy can't get laid by chicks his own age, so flashes his cash at the younger poon for an easy & regular lay. Bloody cradle-snatchers.

I'm not just ranting, I know this for a fact. Some bitch from work, who is actually 21 years old and with some loser 35 year old, admitted to me that her father asked her "Do you feel like a prostitute?"

Her father is a very wise man.

Why all the hate? Is this because of a personal experience? If two people - regardless of their ages - are happy with one another then why should it matter to you? Consenting adults should be free to be with whomever they choose. Do you you think that it's anybody else's business to judge who you date?

FYI, lots of money doesn't just buy nice houses and cars - it's always been that way and always will be.

Archived