Is Dog The Bounty hunter Dead?

Lucius

• Members

I hate when that guy tries to lecture the low lives he's captured. They really don't give a rat's ass and don't give a {censored} what he has to say. Just do your job, capture the fugitives and collect your money. You're not making a difference. They will be back doing the same thing when they get out in a month or two. :rolleyes:

• Members
I hate when that guy tries to lecture the low lives he's captured. They really don't give a rat's ass and don't give a {censored} what he has to say. Just do your job, capture the fugitives and collect your money. You're not making a difference. They will be back doing the same thing when they get out in a month or two.
:rolleyes:

He does it to boost his ratings :freak:

• Members
I hate when that guy tries to lecture the low lives he's captured. They really don't give a rat's ass and don't give a {censored} what he has to say. Just do your job, capture the fugitives and collect your money. You're not making a difference. They will be back doing the same thing when they get out in a month or two.
:rolleyes:

+1
I'd love it if he were dead! New programing on.... what channel does that come on?

• Members
What I can't figure out is what gives them the authority to arrest people and charge into someones house. They aren't real law enforcement officers and as far as I know have no real authority to do that.

what gives them the authority?

how about federal and state law:idea:

You think they could do that show, or have real bounty hunters in the US without getting sued every 2 seconds if they were just vigilante reality stars???:freak:

If one of those assholes tried to bust in to my house I'd shoot them.

yeah sure you would, cowboy:rolleyes:

• Members
I hope that he, his fat twat wrinkle of a wife, and all the {censored}ing redneck pieces of {censored} he works with all die. Tragically and horribly. Wastes of human {censored}ing existance.

Stupid Douchebags.

Come on ... Tell us how ya really feel :wave:

• Members

They've never busted into a house.

Do you even watch the show?

My wife does (sigh), so I've seen it quite a few times. They never just bust in. They always have the OK from the residents to bust in (if the person they are finding doesn't actually own the place), or they get the person outside their house. Now the physical side of it, who knows.

Archived