Weekly SPAM Thread 10/22/07

Dale B.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a new Presonus Firebox that comes with everything as you can see pictured. I'd ordered this thing but before it arrived I was given a full M-Audio hardware based control/interface console which I now use exclusively. So, this has just been sitting around. I should have returned it for refund but just forgot (outta sight outta mind I guess). At any rate, if interested PM and let me know. I paid around $250.00 for it but I'll ship for $200.00 (plus 3% paypal if using that) -

DSCN0171.jpg

DSCN0172.jpg

DSCN0173.jpg

DSCN0174.jpg

DSCN0175.jpg

DSCN0176.jpg

• Members

Barely used Line 6 PodXt with Metal Pack installed. Comes with everything you see here. Great condition (no scratches, etc..) and works & sounds flawless. I just don't ever use it so no sense keeping it around. I'd like to get $150.00 shipped (plus 3% paypal fee if using that). PM if interested -

DSCN0169.jpg

DSCN0168.jpg

DSCN0169.jpg

• Members
Barely used Line 6 PodXt with Metal Pack installed. Comes with everything you see here. Great condition (no scratches, etc..) and works & sounds flawless. I just don't ever use it so no sense keeping it around. I'd like to get $150.00 shipped (plus 3% paypal fee if using that). PM if interested -

that's a killer deal :thu:

• Members

Update

100_4108.jpg

Mesa Boogie 3 Channel Dual Rectifier Head + Mesa Boogie Recto 4x12 + TC Electronics G Major $2400 shipped (its on ebay for the same price + shipping, so its a deal for forumites only)

Ill even do one better because i really need cash. IF SOMEONE BUYS THIS BEFORE THE END OF THE WEEK I WILL INCLUDE AN IBANEZ TS9 MODDED TO TS808 SPEC + BROWN MOD, PROFESSIONALLY MODDED AT WESTCHESTER MUSIC IN LA,CA.

I will split them up as well :

Head-$1300

Cab-$600

G Major-$325

Ts808-$100

Those prices are + shipping though

Get this sold for me guys :wave:

• Members
I coulda swore ibanez did have a factory emg equipped single humbucker model?

Also, that bare knuckle is SOLD SOLD SOLD, so dont even think about it kiddies
:D

Not in the US, but I believe they do have a Japanese only model, either Prestige or J-Custom that is a single pickup EMG model.

• Members

couple pedals for sale:

1. - a 70's Ross distortion pedal (the YOB pedal, if there are any fans of the doomy stuff around here) - $55 shipped

pedalpicsforselling2007004_s.jpg

pedalpicsforselling2007005_s.jpg

pedalpicsforselling2007006_s.jpg

as you can see, it has velcro on the bottom, and some dings and such, as to be expected for a 30+ year old pedal. works great and sounds awesome.

2. - a Euthymia ICBM fuzz - this is their version of an IC opamp big muff (grittier and more cut than a transistor big muff) - $120 shipped

http://www.euthymia.org/Pedals/ICBM/

pedalpicsforselling2007003_s.jpg

pedalpicsforselling2007001_s.jpg

pedalpicsforselling2007002_s.jpg

it's in mint condition and is probably the best muff I've heard. :thu:

• Members

(30) 3pdt foot switches -Blue chinese

(50) Professionally made Tubescreamer PCB's -BYOC, boiught um while they were cheap assuming i could flip them (honesty is honesty :cop: )

(3) White powdercoated 1290 enclosures-drilled for 2 knobs/1 switch/1 led/3 jacks

dmwdwz.jpg

About 200' worth of mogami 2524 cable-Good high end stuff

Approximately 30 neutrik cable ends (straight)-Again good stuff

Taking offers, would prefer to sell the items in lots. PM me

• Members

Need the cash so I am putting my Carvin V3 head up for sale. I've had it for less than a year and it is in great condition, sounds great. It has stock power tubes but has 4 JJ ECC83S 12AX7 preamp tubes in it as well, really makes it sound good. Comes with footswitch and power cable, am asking $775 shipped, CONUS only. Also up for sale is my Digitech Digidelay w/ power adapter for $65 shipped. I will only accept Paypal for payment.

Ask for more information or pictures...

front.JPG

angle.JPG

back.JPG

footswitch.JPG

delay.JPG

• Members

FS:

Overhauling my gear, and these are some more of my casualties.

Q-Tron+ XO - New in box, only taken out to see if it works - $130 shipped
Holier Grail - New in box, only taken out to see if it works - $130 shipped
Peavey Triumph 60 - 88' Brass face model, needs a bit of love, footswitch cable needs repair (still fully functional) and footswitch plate jack needs some screws. Amp is is full working condition, but due to the footpedal, selling for $200+shipping
Peavey Ultra 112 - Minor scuffs, no issues, this is a great little amp - $325+shipping

QGrail.jpg' alt='>'>
Ultras.png' alt='>'>

• Members

My Rickenbacker 620 COTY Edition Amber Fireglo is up for trade. The guitar is in about 9/10 condition wise, with a few marks on the back of the neck, idk it feels like the guitar was put up against a amp that it left a few marks on the back. I got it in this condition, it also has one tiny tiny chip on the back of the neck as well. Nothing major, just letting everyone know so there aren't any surprises. It will come with its original case. The color is limited edition and was only produced in 2006 and won't be again from my understandings.

I would prefer to trade this. Sale offers will be considered, but since I am looking for trades, if you want to buy it PM me with your offer.

I'm looking for almost anything, except amp heads. Combos rock. I am selling my cabs, so I dont need any heads.

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0239.jpg

IMG_0185.jpg

IMG_0184.jpg

• Members

You can check me out at ebay under the user name Songman68, I have 100% positve feedback with about 90 transactions. PM me if you are interested in any of my guitars.

Black Peavey Patriot handcrafted in the USA $125 shipped. This guitar is pretty relic'd from years of play. It has belt rash on the back, dings and scraped off paint. But it plays and sounds great.

This guitar has two Peavey Super Ferrite Single coil pickups.
A 24 3/4 inch scale maple neck and fretboard.
One volume and one tone control.
Neck angle adjustment, which is a neat feature
Fixed bridge.

Peaveyfront.jpg

peaveyhead.jpg

The next guitar I have is a Samick MH2 Metal Head guitar by Greg Bennett. This is a made in Korea guitar, not a Chineese made model. It plays and sounds great and has a fast neck. $250 Shipped
This guitar is tuned to drop C for some heavy chuga chuga riffs and tunes.

It has a mahogany body and neck with a rosewood fretboard.
Upgraded electronics with Lace Drop and Gain Pickups
Grover tuners
Two volumes and two tone controls
Fixed tune-omatic style bridge.

Samickfront.jpg

samickhead.jpg

samickpickup.jpg

Then last but not least an OLP John Petrucci Signature guitar with upgraded pickups and tuners. $260 shipped

The pickups are Dimarzio Steve Special in the bridge and a Dimarzio Air Norton in the neck. The same pickup combination John used in his signature models.

I also upgraded the tuners with Schaller locking tuners with pearl knobs as well like the original Miusicman model. Guitar plays great and is in great condition. It has a few small dings and isn't mint, but it great condition with a few small dings, but not many. This guitar also includes a fabric style case but the zipper is broken on the case. I am sure a taylor could probably replace the zipper on the case.

olpfront.jpg

olpback.jpg

olprearhead.jpg

olpincase.jpg

• Members
My turn!
Rocktron era Egnater TOL 100
. Absolute perfect condition.

Four (4) Svetlana EL34 Power Tubes, Five (5) Groove Tubes GT12AX7M (ECC83/7025) Preamp Tubes, One (1) Ei 12AX7EG Tube.

Had it recently serviced and re-tubed so it's one smoking hot (yet still smooth) mofo. Too damn loud for my home studio. Period.

EG4 footswitch + cable included.

Asking 900$.
Open to partial trades also. Right now I'm interested in the following; a Universal Audio 6176 Channel Strip, an Apogee Duet & a Musicman Stingray (4). I'm located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. (PM for more pics/info)

DSC01656.jpg

DSC01652.jpg

DSC01665.jpg

DSC01666.jpg

DSC01667.jpg

DSC01668.jpg

DSC01677.jpg

DSC01678.jpg

DSC01680.jpg

DSC01691.jpg

Bump on this. 750$. Last chance before it hits eBay.

• Members

This is a mid-90s Fernandes MIJ lawsuit J-Bass clone. Fender forced them to change their headstock because the construction of the guitars was too close to their specs. Anyhow, this one is loaded with Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Jazz bass pickups. Also, it has been outfitted professionally with a ground system which helps to tame the hum from the single coil pickups (you can see the brass lead from the bridge to the pickup in the picture). It plays and sounds great and comes with a hardshell case. It's used, so it has it's share of dings, but nothing that goes through the finish. Price is a firm $300 shipped.

Fernandes4.jpg

Fernandes6.jpg

Fernandes5.jpg

Fernandes2.jpg

Archived