just delete thread

joshsage

• Members
thats OK!

Hey, This is free and it helps everyone. no donations needed other than your computer crunching a few numbers for the research of a global killer. ;-)

Thanks for the consideration.

Ah; another Tulsan. The few others I've known don't post here anymore except Stratotone very rarely. :D

• Members
Another donation made....you guys need to be more considerate of people's girlfriends.....when we had a thread called "post a pic of your gf" nothing like this happened....

I've seen a couple older similar threads get pretty messed up with photoshopping and other stuff to the point of being deleted, but I agree with your sentiment. I can only say I wish I had a girlfriend doing something cool like that (or a girlfriend at all :D). Sorry I'm broke at the moment, though; busted waterpipe's run my water bill to $230 the last two months combined. :freak:

• Members

Cant believe ya want to bash the dude girlfriend.. damn.. regardless how thick ones skin has to be, talk trash, whatever, but the donation goes to a cool thing, and a fellow forum dude.. that has been good to people around here. (if you ever done business with him)

I'll match $50.00 with anyone here.. damn links gone.. I'll throw down Joshage..

Hey man I'll match your $50.

What the {censored} is wrong with the rest of you? Have none of you seen how far Josh goes out of his way for the members here?

Skip past the low post count, Josh has done more for people here than 99% of you. He's seriously a stand up {censored}ing dude.

• Members
Hey man I'll match your $50.

What the {censored} is wrong with the rest of you? Have none of you seen how far Josh goes out of his way for the members here?

Skip past the low post count, Josh has done more for people here than 99% of you. He's seriously a stand up {censored}ing dude.

Chuck Nutz,, you freaking rock man!! I see she only needs $10 more to meet her goal! I threw down $50, if you toss $10.00 that would be cool bro! then she will have met it! I dont know how it works if she goes over the amount.. but anything and everything helps.

:thu:

• Members
Chuck Nutz,, you freaking rock man!! I see she only needs $10 more to meet her goal! I threw down $50, if you toss $10.00 that would be cool bro! then she will have met it! I dont know how it works if she goes over the amount.. but anything and everything helps.

:thu:

Done bro, extra $10 for mojo. :thu:

Archived