just delete thread

joshsage

• Members

was trying to help my girlfriend raise money for her pageant. She has a page to collect donations to enable entry into a preliminary pageant for miss mississippi. But trolls will be trolls... oh well if anyone wants to donate to a good cause and help out my girlfriend to be in her pageant feel free to pm me for the address but screw a public thread. This is really ridiculous people can't act civil on here. There's a time and a place for it. Oh well, I'll help her collect in some other manner.

Thanks anyways,

Josh

• Members

was trying to help my girlfriend raise money for her pageant. She has a page to collect donations to enable entry into a preliminary pageant for miss mississippi. But trolls will be trolls... oh well if anyone wants to donate to a good cause and help out my girlfriend to be in her pageant feel free to pm me for the address but screw a public thread. This is really ridiculous people can't act civil on here. There's a time and a place for it. Oh well, I'll help her collect in some other manner.

Thanks anyways,

Josh

I agree with ya Josh.

• Members

trolls... jesus christ

alright folks I am going to seriously have to consider leaving HC. This is not the same community I joined a couple years ago and watched for even more years prior to that. I am embarrassed of such comments... Just trying to fish around to legitimately get her REAL donations for 100 bucks. I can do it myself, but thats not the point. The point is to educate and collect donations. Maybe one day you'll be one of the needy people saying please, spare me some change...

Josh

• Members

trolls... jesus christ

alright folks I am going to seriously have to consider leaving HC. This is not the same community I joined a couple years ago and watched for even more years prior to that. I am embarrassed of such comments... Just trying to fish around to legitimately get her REAL donations for 100 bucks. I can do it myself, but thats not the point. The point is to educate and collect donations. Maybe one day you'll be one of the needy people saying please, spare me some change...

Josh

um, even 4 years ago, this thread would have proceeded in exactly the same manner... grow a thicker skin, fella :idea:

• Members

Cant believe ya want to bash the dude girlfriend.. damn.. regardless how thick ones skin has to be, talk trash, whatever, but the donation goes to a cool thing, and a fellow forum dude.. that has been good to people around here. (if you ever done business with him)

I'll match $50.00 with anyone here.. damn links gone.. I'll throw down Joshage..

• Members

Hi Jamespeters!

Since the link is gone, (a shame) Another avenue,
;)
If you would like to help with cancer research, please visit

http://folding.stanford.edu/

its free and they are using Distributed Computing to help find answers for cancer and other diseases.

team 38866
:D
if you care to join and help

Thanks for the info, but I'm in Canada. We Canlandians have our own cancer foundations.

Archived