new KRANK SST 250-WATT HEAD!! MOSFET DESIGN...

lumpy555

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Are you a Krank employee? I don't recall Jody ever being accused of being the one who posted the fake reviews before. When I spoke with him, he told me that happened before he was hired. And honestly, I thought he was a nice guy when I spoke with him. So if you have something personally against Jody, maybe explain why or you're just looking really bitter for no reason. And if you're a Krank employee, come clean and admit it. (Also, if you're a Krank employee, LET IT GO about Jody already. The Myspace thing about his leaving was tasteless enough.)

PS. All your posts on this forum so far have been about Krank amps.

Notice a trend, anyone? Should we still be blaming Jody for this too?

No, I work for Randall:D

Have a great T-Day everybody!

• Members

I have had the revolution and the kranken{censored} and sold them both within a month of owning them,sorry to bash KRANK, but they sound like SS {censored}!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I guess since that the band Everytime I die the blood drips on thursdays bleeding eyelids on aprils ashes through the ball of
the buried and me
uses them they have to be brutal!!!

Don't really know about any of the other bands here, but Dusty from BTBAM is using Orange now, only used a Krank as a backup for his Dual Rect when it was down. When I talked to him, he had said it was ok, but didn't really dig it.

Just sayin.

I don't have an opinion on Krank or this new amp, as I've never played one. However, as someone else stated, I've heard pretty good recordings using them.

• Members

I'm gonna give one a try. It looks like it may have something to offer.

People who judge things by the name on the front are closet minded. It's there loss not to give evrything a try.

My point is years and years ago I picked up a Peavy Bandit and used it for practice. I got a great deal on it brand new and felt it was cool. Over time I grew to hate the {censored}ing thing. I hated it so much I didn't want to play another Peavey amp again. The 5150 came around and I gave it 2 minutes of my time. I judged it as a total piece of crap and I couldn't believe one of my favorite guitarist put his name on it.

Years later I was out looking at amps and found Peavey once again. This time I went in with an open mind and actually found some really good tone on the 6505 series 2. Also the JSX, hell I liked it enough I picked one up.

I own a revolution 1 Krank amp and I love it. When I picked it up, I didn't know anything about there company. I almost didn't try it as I didn't like the gay ass name on it. I thought "KRANK" how gay. But after plugging in and going for awhile, I was sold. Whats even funnier is there Distortion Maximus pedal got me into there stuff. I owned a Fender Twin amp and ran that up front. It sounded incredible for what I do.

• Members

I'm gonna give one a try. It looks like it may have something to offer.

People who judge things by the name on the front are closet minded. It's there loss not to give everything a try.

yep, pretty much how I look at it... :thu: I judge for what amps are, not what they aren't.

Archived