new KRANK SST 250-WATT HEAD!! MOSFET DESIGN...

lumpy555

• Members

WoW apparrently it's pretty awesome to rag on how krank is a bad amp company...i mean when did it become the cool thing to judge an amp / piece of equipment before you even play one?

its been cool since about mid 04. you havent been around long enough to see how things are

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
WoW apparrently it's pretty awesome to rag on how krank is a bad amp company...i mean when did it become the cool thing to judge an amp / piece of equipment before you even play one?

This happens pretty much anytime something new is introduced, and is not a flavour of the day, best get used to it skippy, oh and by the way, don't say you like the Marshall 900 series of amps either :D

• Members

I've played several Kranks, and an even louder verison of the ones I've played, no thanks.... I am allowed to judge, for me, what my preferences are

• Members

You guys sound like a bunch of cock holsters with your Krank bashing.

Half of you douchebags bashing Krank probably can't even play guitar.
:wave:

Can't wait to hear someone who does play them, make me feel inspired... Hasn't happened yet.

FACT: EVERYONE is entitled to their opinion/preference.

• Members

Stop being a gear nube and search for krank threads. :poke:

I don't need to search the 'krank threads' to read how 'lame the name krank is' or 'as i gay dying uses them' or 'they look lame' or 'they're a bunch of liars' or 'dime's tone sucked anyways' or 'they're way overpriced' or etc. etc. etc.

• Members

if these amps bring the windmill and spinkicks i will be purchasing one.

I think hardcore kids are an untapped energy resource. Think about it. The extraction cost is playing open string palm mutes in half time; the kinetic energy outputted as a result is nothing short of astonishing.

We just need a reliable way to harness that expended energy.

• Members
Can't wait to hear someone who does play them, make me feel inspired... Hasn't happened yet.

FACT: EVERYONE is entitled to their opinion/preference.

If you played one and it sucked goat penis that's fine and I'm sure people appreciate your input, but this forum reeks of dudes just swinging from each other's nutsacks when it comes to 'Krank Bashing'.:thu:

• Members

If you played one and it sucked goat penis that's fine and I'm sure people appreciate your input, but this forum reeks of dudes just swinging from each other's nutsacks when it comes to 'Krank Bashing'.
:thu:

AGREED 10000000000000000000000000000%. I have actually played several of them, to be fair, and got them to sound alright, but for the $$$ I would just go in another direction.

• Members
well let me hate on marshall because they're too mainstream...
:rolleyes:
the only lasting point is if you've tried it and it's not your cup of tea, THEN it's not your cup of tea

Oh yes. The JVM I just bought last weekend is a "boat anchor" according to some guy that owned one for 4 days. Or it's a '"piece of {censored} because the pots are connected directly to the pcb".:rolleyes:

Archived