Weekly SPAM Thread 12/10/07

EdgeOvThorns

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

hey guys,

Kasha Rockmod I thats been modded for Rockmod II for sale.

this was modded for an extra 2nd channel (crunch). Fully functional and comes with footswitch.

Asking price is $300usd + shipping.

if you have any questions or interested, please contact me at dukemail.jpg

Thanks

here are pics of the unit:

Rockmod1ModdedFront.jpg

Rockmod1ModdedBack.jpg

Footswitch.jpg

• Members

you SERIOUSLY are willing to let that go for $700?

but you really don't want to ship it?

$700 is all I have in it, like I said, I aquired it in a gear trade and I'm just trying to get my money out of it - its a great amp but my main amp is a bogner xtc. I'm just not ready to go through the hassle of shipping that heavy sob at this time. I would consider a trade for an excellent condition

Allen and Heath mix wix..................

• Members

I have a MIJ Ibanez S7420BP with the skunk stripe neck and LowTRS7 trem, with a dimarzio Evo& installed and a tremol-no unit installed with the trem. I am looking for amp heads shoot me what ever you think is worth it, Right now I have gas and I am wanting some different tone, If you want to do a partial trade something smaller and cash we may be able to work out a deal as well, or if you want to buy it shoot me your best offer

s74.jpg

s75.jpg

s73.jpg

s72.jpg

s71.jpg

• Members

Selling my Carvin Legacy combo amp, I live in an apartment and it is too loud for me. I bought it used about a month ago and it is in great condition, seller told me the tubes are a little less than a year old. It plays great and only has one or two minor scuff marks on it.

I am asking $745 + shipping via DHL to the lower 48 CONUS. Payment through Paypal only please. I live in the Rochester, NY area so if you are local, pickup would be great.

If you are interested, PM me with questions or your zip code so you can get a quote on shipping.

front.jpg

angle.jpg

back.jpg

backangle.jpg

scuff.jpg

• Members

Boss GT-8 in great condition. I bought a TC Electronics G-System so I no longer need this. Looking for $300

shipped in the continental 48 US states. Others extra.

bossgt81-vi.jpg

bossgt82-vi.jpg

bossgt84-vi.jpg

bossgt85-vi.jpg

bossgt83-vi.jpg

Peavey Rotor EXP - In fantastic condition except it is missing the tremolo arm and the nut unit that the tremolo arm

screws into. Plays and sounds fantastic. Great neck. Just way too many guitars. $225 shipped in the continental

48 US states. Others extra.

rotor1a1-vi.jpg

rotor4-vi.jpg

New Tube Amp Doctor matched quad of 6L6 tubes. Bought these from a fellow HC member. Tried them in my Carvin

Legacy. Prefer the sound of EL34's. $40 shipped in the continental 48 US states. Others extra.

6l6tubes-vi.jpg

• Members

Behringer Autocom Dynamic Compressor with Enhancer MDX1200. Works great. Was using it in a rack for vocals.

Limited use. Looking for $60 shipped in the continental 48 US states. Others extra.

autocom1-vi.jpg

autocom2-vi.jpg

autocom3-vi.jpg

autocom4-vi.jpg

Mesa Boogie 6L6 tubes. Were taken from a Boogie Rectoverb. Replaced them with EL34's. Still plenty of life in

them. $25 shipped in the continental 48 US states. Others extra.

boogietubes-vi.jpg

Brand new pair of JJ KT77's. I bought these for my Marshall DSL50 but never got them installed and sold the head.

Looking for $30 shipped in the continental 48 US states. Others extra.

kt77tubes-vi.jpg

Behringer Bass DI - Extremely limited use. Used it for computer recording but ended up getting a Toneport so I use

that instead. Looking for $15 shipped in the continental 48 US states. Others extra.

bassdi-vi.jpg

Belkin computer keyboard. Nearly new. Features two USB ports on the keyboard itself so you can plug your usb mouse

or other items directly into the keyboard. $15 shipped in the continental 48 US states. Others extra.

keyboard-vi.jpg

• Members

Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster-Some blemishes but fully functional-$40

Toadworks Lil Leo American Overdrive (white stars version)-Near mint -$90

Epiphone Les Paul Standard (ebony)-Great condition-$300

Ibanez Rg120-Great condition, some blemishes but again plays nicely- $120

Squier 51 Neck-with tuners,near mint-$60

HSS Strat Pickguard-White, great condition, pots included-$25

All price are + shipping, pix by request

• Members

These are the Veteran 30 speakers Warehouse is selling for $45 each plus shipping.

Never out of their original bags and the box only opened to confirm the right speaker was sent.

$75 shipped to the lower 48 states only. Paypal. I have 800+ positive transactions on E-bay (with 1 negative and no neutrals).

• Members

C'mon guys! Someone must want some of my stuff. PLEASE? I have some house repairs that came up and REALLY, REALLY need to sell. That said, I can't entertain trades at this time, but am offering these insane prices! PayPal is accepted and and encouraged.

First up, a like new, 2 month old Ibanez RG3EXQM1 in Trans Black (looks more of a dark slate blue to me). A sweet looking guitar with ivory colored binding. Has EMG designed pickups and Wizard II neck. I won't bore you with too many details because you probably already know what it is. No case, but will be packed EXTREMELY well by me. - $280 shipped w/ insurance

RG3EXQM1.jpg

Second, also 2 months old, a POD XT with a Rocktron Midi XChange controller and 6' 5-pin Midi cable. Every time I try digital modeling, I keep coming back to my analog pedals! Cost me nearly $400 for the rig. - Sacrificing at $225 shipped

Ibanez Super Tube STL, same as the 9-series Super Tube Screamer (2 JRC4558D Chips!) - $80 shipped OBO

Ibanez Compressor/Sustainer CPL - $60 shipped OBO

Boss BCB-30 Pedal Case w/daisy chain and connectors (Like new, used for maybe 4 hours total)-$30 shipped

Archived