Weekly SPAM Thread 12/10/07

EdgeOvThorns

• Members
Dean Razorback Shards. Needs to go quick!
Very good condition, excellently packed. Has some of the standard chips in the bottom horns, like most of the big guitars do. I've got like 60 pics of this thing, so PM me if you want them.

Asking $800+ shipping. Again, needs to go quick.

27048dimeguitar045.jpg

BBE Sonic Maximizer 482i
Great condition, very little rack rash. I just plain don't use it anymore. $125+ shipping.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have a set of Gibson P-100 stacked P-90 pickups I'm looking to trade. They are in great shape, come with black covers, have single conductor 'push-back' leads, and have a little more than enough lead to fit in a Les Paul. They are out of my '97 Les Paul Special. I'm looking for either a Gibson P-90 set or a Seymour Duncan SP-90 set. I'm also open to other brands as well. This a great set for someone with a P-90 guitar that needs humbucker power and low noise. Shoot me a PM with what you got.

• Members

**Excellent condition** 2000 USA Fender Stratocaster w/ single EMG81
in the bridge and unfinished maple neck, single volume pot. Comes
with paperwork and original hardshell case (originally a double fat
strat). $700+shipping (Extremely sad to have to let this one
go :()

PA120091.jpg

PA120089.jpg

PA120090.jpg

PA120092.jpg

**Brand New** Seymour Duncan JB humbucker. Never used. $65+shipping

PA120097.jpg

PA120098.jpg

**Brand New** Seymour Duncan Vintage Tele single coil. Never used.
$65+shipping

PA120096.jpg

PA120099.jpg

• Members

Looking to sell quick. RGx420 w/Floyd Rose & hardshell. $100

Nice playing guitar, Just been professionally setup and restrung. It's basically an Ibanez RG420 version. Pickups are hot and comes with Hardshell case.

http://gear-monkey.com/Gear-Vault/auction_details.php?name=Yamaha-RGX420S-guitar-w-Floyd-Rose-and-Hardcase&auction_id=100308

Priced to sell quick-

DSCN3879Small.jpg

• Members
Looking to sell quick. RGx420 w/Floyd Rose & hardshell. $100

Nice playing guitar, Just been professionally setup and restrung. It's basically an Ibanez RG420 version. Pickups are hot and comes with Hardshell case.

http://gear-monkey.com/Gear-Vault/auction_details.php?name=Yamaha-RGX420S-guitar-w-Floyd-Rose-and-Hardcase&auction_id=100308

Priced to sell quick-

DSCN3879Small.jpg

Bought and paid for.

• Members

Up for Sale is MAKO's Custom Hundred Watt Head. This head is in Flawless condition. It hardly looks like its been played.
Comes with the Hard to find MAKO Footswitch as well.
I bought this amp because I thought I was gonna get a vintagey type amp to go with my super high gainers but this thing is as aggressive as it gets on the Lead Channel!
Has many tone shaping options.
Open sounding clean that has a mini toggle to switch the voicing over to a fender type Chime.
Crunch Channel gets you into the Oldschool Marshall JCM800 territory.

Lead has a mini toggle for a built in Boost!
This head is super tight and saturated thanks to the afforementioned Boost and a Preamp Control to go along with a Gain control that shapes the Saturation/dryness of the tone. This is honestly the first head I've played that can get that "boosted" pedal sound built in.

Great head but similar to what I have right now>Framus Cobra, Diezel VH-4..
Trade offers will be considered but cash is preferred.
Email me at guitarman967@aol.com for any questions. THANKS
mako011.jpg
mako010.jpg
mako003.jpg
mako009.jpg
mako.jpg

• Members

Excellent, like new condition. Two EVm 12L's in great condition.

Cab Retails: $759.00
EV's on EBAY: $300.00
Asking: $450.00

Comes with Trak-Lok quick-remove casters, and a nylon Mesa cover.

LOCAL PICKUP PLEASE!
If you want the cab bad enough, we might be able to work something out, but I'd much prefer to sell locally, in Austin Texas.

CabSide.jpg
CabFront.jpg
CabCover.jpg
CabBack.jpg

Thanks!

-Trey

• Members

Local pickup in the SW Burbs of Chicago if anyone is near me, If not i am willing to ship either items but you have to pay shipping. U.S. ONLY!!!

PODxt Live w 3 model packs installed, MINT, Bedroom player here, never left the house....280.00

ESP LTD Deluxe H-1000 MINT!! Not a scratch on it. Just got it setup 2 weeks ago, Asking 500.00, once again never left the house, comes with hardshell case also.

PM me if interested

DSC00521.jpg
DSC00523.jpg
DSC00532.jpg
DSC00526.jpg
DSC00542.jpg

Archived