If you could no longer play guitar

Sandman31774

• Members

in all seriousness, Im a bowling whore too. Whats youre avg and what equipment do you throw?

I'm sitting at 186 right now (not great I know...) and was a big Track guy for awhile and recently switched to Storm equipment. Won a pretty nice state tourney in 2001 and won the sweeper with a 278 scratch on crap conditions. had one board to work with...no backends either. Pure crap.

my dad is a bowling fanatic...carries 205 average i think...he bowled an 800 series awhile back...not sure exactly what the actualy number was...but he got a plaque and a ring..he was happy...he's still chasin a 300 game though

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

my dad is a bowling fanatic...carries 205 average i think...he bowled an 800 series awhile back...not sure exactly what the actualy number was...but he got a plaque and a ring..he was happy...he's still chasin a 300 game though

Yeah, bowling can be addictive...and you can dump some cash into gear too.

Ive come very close to an 800 series but its a bitch. Quite an accomplishment.

The 300 is a mind game, youre up there up there comin off 11 in a row, everyone is watching, and its always a nice pocket shot and a ringing 10 pin that bones your ass. Kinda just leaves you standing there motionless and shocked staring at the pins for awhile.

• Members

Yeah, bowling can be addictive...and you can dump some cash into gear too.

Ive come very close to an 800 series but its a bitch. Quite an accomplishment.

The 300 is a mind game, youre up there up there comin off 11 in a row, everyone is watching, and its always a nice pocket shot and a ringing 10 pin that bones your ass. Kinda just leaves you standing there motionless and shocked staring at the pins for awhile.

yep he's had 11 in a row and left a ten pin on the next...he has had 14 in a row...just strung between two games ha ha

• Members

in all seriousness, Im a bowling whore too. Whats youre avg and what equipment do you throw?

I'm sitting at 186 right now (not great I know...) and was a big Track guy for awhile and recently switched to Storm equipment. Won a pretty nice state tourney in 2001 and won the sweeper with a 278 scratch on crap conditions. had one board to work with...no backends either. Pure crap.

i kinda quit about 3 years ago but i was in the 230s in leagues. i worked in a proshop throughout my teen years so i drilled basically every new ball that came in to test out. i threw out about a 100 balls when i moved. i still have a couple racks filled with my important balls that i won something with. every week one of my friends is on tv now

• Members

I am playing guitar 52+ years now and cannot get enough of it. The chance that I would give it up voluntarily is nill. If physically, I had some impairment that prevented me from playing, I would possibly take up pedal steel.

If I had to give up music, I would go back to playing golf. If I could not do that, I would concentrate more on training my dog with the time that is taken up working on a band job.

Archived