most brutal backline ever?

xedgep90x

• Members

so we have been piecing together our rigs for a while now. But i think on this tour it is finally gonna be completley insane. my other guitar player. bass player, and I will be running the following setups:

Me: Splawn Nitro

Splawn Pro Mod

2 Basson 4x12's

2 Basson 2x12's

Him: VHT 100-CL w/eq

Bogner Uberschall

2 Basson 4x12's

2 Basson 2x12's

Bass: Tech21 Landmark 600

Ampeg SVT4-Pro

2 Ampeg 8x10's

*Yes, we use all of this, all the time. there is no switching between heads.

All heads will be living in road cases with racks and cabs arranged in two 3/4 stacks with 2x12s on the bottom. One bass cab on each side.

Man I am really looking forward to this tour :thu:

Pics soooon

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope you guys have a roadie????:poke:

And get ur asses down to dc...i would like to check you out!!

Nope, no roadies. We figure we got ourselves into this mess. We have to deal with it. Some venues suck. I remember one venue in cleveland was on the third floor and we had to load in via a fire escape. doh!

• Members

dude so how are you arranging the cabs on stage? i just realized you had 2 3/4 stacks a piece. thats amazingly awesome. so are each of your 2 3/4 stacks on the same side of the stage as yourself? or are you putting one of each of your stacks on opposite sides?

if i were you, id buy like 4 mic's/cables per guitar player so that you can assure yourself a nice mic setup for all that stuff... just wow. i want to hear that wall of metal tone!

• Members

i might ride up to the ATL show...anybody know where "the 7 venue" is?

I dont know the address. but we have played there before. its actually in a strip mall/plaza deal. but it is a pretty big venue with a big stage and good sound. I remember last time we played there I tried a pickle smoothie. hahaha

Archived