most brutal backline ever?

xedgep90x

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i can vouch for him on this one, i saw his band at a place kind of like a vfw hall and they had this set up. it was teh definition of br00t4lz.

sounds incredible too.

Correction: when bryan saw us I had the ProMod and mesa DC10 and Mike was running 2 5150's. same cabs but the new heads will bring it up a few notches.

• Members

hey man i saw you have need help listed in VA. check out alley katz, canal club, and toad's place. all of them are in Richmond in the shockoe bottom district. i've gigged at alley katz and the canal club, both have a fairly small stage, and can only accomodate 500 people. i have never been to toad's place before, but i get the vibe that it's a bit larger and more professional. good luck with the tour, and congrats on the rig's!

• Members
hey man i saw you have need help listed in VA. check out alley katz, canal club, and toad's place. all of them are in Richmond in the shockoe bottom district. i've gigged at alley katz and the canal club, both have a fairly small stage, and can only accomodate 500 people. i have never been to toad's place before, but i get the vibe that it's a bit larger and more professional. good luck with the tour, and congrats on the rig's!

Thanks man! :thu:

• Members

Our rig:

JCM 800 100 Watt #1
JCM 800 100 Watt #2
Krank 4x12
Krank 4x12

Framus Cobra
Marshall 1960AV 4x12
Marshall 1960B 4x12

Peavey 5150II
Peavey 4x12
Peavey 4x12

Ampeg bass head
Ampeg 8x10

8 piece Pearl drum kit

We also have a Krank Revolution w/ KT88's, an Ampeg VH140C, and a Randall RG100ES available as backups.

• Members

Sooo sick.

I'm in Whitechapel, we're friends with your manager Massive, I think you were suppose to do a few dates with us but couldn't or something.

Either way, definitely a killer set up, i love watching bands that know what they're doing stage set up and performance wise.

Archived