Stop it!!! You look like a fool.

dudeman1967

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was waiting for you to pull this one out. A proponent of sound logic you are not.

Why would you be so offended by the observation and advise if you were not one of the affected?

A kick ass drummer said he wore his sunglasses to prevent eye injury in case he breaks a stick. In his defense they were shaded safety glasses.

Everyone wants someone to tell them if they have a bugger sticking out of their nose or their zipper is undone before they make a bigger fool of themselves. No difference here.

p.s. I still don't see how my logic is flawed though.

• Members
I won't waste my time arguing with you.

I'm going to take a more... mature (???) approach.

Stfu, gtfo, and suck a dick.

Oh, and die in a fire.

:love:

What is there to argue about?

There is no acceptable argument for wearing sunglasses at night in a dark bar. End of story.

• Members
You're playing guitar in a sub par cover band in a rat hole bar for about 40 drunk patrons. You probably won't make enough money to cover the beer you drink. There is no stage lighting to speak of so....

TAKE OFF YOUR {censored}ING SUNGLASSES!!!!!!!!

YOU LOOK LIKE A {censored}ING IDIOT!!!!

:cop:

That's all. Carry on.

Hey tard. I dont wear sunglasses and we get free food and drinks. And if your having fun and making a lil cash and the people at the bar are having fun wtf is that a bad thing you {censored}ing rawk star!
Thats it carry on.

• Members
Sorry,

My use of capital letters and exclamation points was in an effort to be heard by the deaf fools who wear sunglasses at night while banging out {censored}ty tones at 130dB in a dimly lit bar that holds no more than 75 people.

Still being a douche!:thu:

• Members

Hey tard. I dont wear sunglasses and we get free food and drinks. And if your having fun and making a lil cash and the people at the bar are having fun
wtf is that a bad thing
you {censored}ing rawk star!

Thats it carry on.

Where did I say that is a bad thing?

Rock on.

• Members

Where did I say that is a bad thing?

Rock on.

I felt it was implied. When you started throwing out things like "rat hole bar for about 40 drunk patrons" , "You probably won't make enough money to cover the beer you drink", "You're playing guitar in a sub par cover band". I mean I know we arent that great but surprisingly to me people dig us. And I get compliments on my playing which is cool.

• Members
You're playing guitar in a sub par cover band in a rat hole bar for about 40 drunk patrons. You probably won't make enough money to cover the beer you drink. There is no stage lighting to speak of so....

TAKE OFF YOUR {censored}ING SUNGLASSES!!!!!!!!

YOU LOOK LIKE A {censored}ING IDIOT!!!!

That's all. Carry on.

What if you're blind, do you get a free pass?:lol:

• Members
I felt it was implied. When you started throwing out things like "rat hole bar for about 40 drunk patrons" , "You probably won't make enough money to cover the beer you drink", "You're playing guitar in a sub par cover band". I mean I know we arent that great but surprisingly to me people dig us. And I get compliments on my playing which is cool.

Sorry, I see your point.

I was just trying to differentiate between people who play real gigs with real lights wearing sun glasses only.

I'm the one who is in the bar every week having fun watching people having fun for very little money and sometimes free beer. Usually 100 or so.

The dank dark hole with 40 drunkards (me included-- I was there to see the band on a recommendation)) was just one instance were they were pretty good but looked foolish wearing sun glasses. Other times in larger bars others wear glasses and look silly (apparently to me only). Thats all I'm saying.

Have fun.

Rock on.

Good night, God bless and drive safe.
:thu:

• Members

What is there to argue about?

There is no acceptable argument for wearing sunglasses at night in a dark bar. End of story.

I'll tell ya why...

because one MIGHT be stoned and drunk, as well as shy, and funny beady eyeballs. The shy one doesn't have to worry about looking the 50 patrons in the eye. It also helps him concentrate on the music.

And finally, one might have the lyrics to the songs printed on the inside of the glasses.

There you go...now go away.

• Members

I'll tell ya why...

because one MIGHT be stoned and drunk, as well as shy, and funny beady eyeballs. The shy one doesn't have to worry about looking the 50 patrons in the eye. It also helps him concentrate on the music.

And finally, one might have the lyrics to the songs printed on the inside of the glasses.

There you go...now go away.

Finally arguments for sunglasses.

Many get over shyness by looking down or over the crowd to avoid wearing sunglasses in a dark bar at night. The stoned and drunk need not worry about the appearance of their eyes as the ones looking at the stage are probably drunk and maybe stoned and peering through dense cigarette smoke (in my state and city anyway) with bloodshot eyes.

Regards

Archived