Stop it!!! You look like a fool.

dudeman1967

• Members

You're playing guitar in a sub par cover band in a rat hole bar for about 40 drunk patrons. You probably won't make enough money to cover the beer you drink. There is no stage lighting to speak of so....

TAKE OFF YOUR {censored}ING SUNGLASSES!!!!!!!!

YOU LOOK LIKE A {censored}ING IDIOT!!!!

:cop::cop::cop::cop:

That's all. Carry on.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
You're playing guitar in a sub par cover band in a rat hole bar for about 40 drunk patrons. You probably won't make enough money to cover the beer you drink. There is no stage lighting to speak of so....

TAKE OFF YOU {censored}ING SUNGLASSES!!!!!!!!

:cop:

That's all. Carry on.

Why would you wear sunglasses? Buy some lights and practice. Then you'll be playing to more people, having more fun, and making some worthwhile cash.

• Members

TAKE OFF YOUR {censored}ING SUNGLASSES!!!!!!!!

That's all. Carry on.

What looks idiotic is when people freak out over the little stuff that has no affect on them.

• Members

What looks idiotic is when people freak out over the little stuff that has no affect on them.

Really doesn't bother me too much.

It was just a public service message for the affected.

When you actually can afford lighting or play for more than 40 drunkards, I would make allowances for sunglasses.

• Members

Really doesn't bother me too much.

It was just a public service message for the affected.

When you actually can afford lighting or play for more than 40 drunkards, I would make allowances for sunglasses.

My apologies. I mis-took your emotionally charged rant for caring.

Carry on...

• Members

My apologies. I mis-took your emotionally charged rant for caring.

Carry on...

Sorry,

My use of capital letters and exclamation points was in an effort to be heard by the deaf fools who wear sunglasses at night while banging out {censored}ty tones at 130dB in a dimly lit bar that holds no more than 75 people.

• Members

Sorry,

My use of capital letters and exclamation points was in an effort to be heard by the deaf fools who wear sunglasses at night while banging out {censored}ty tones at 130dB in a dimly lit bar that holds no more than 75 people.

Meh, I'm of the opinion that if they're out there having fun, who cares? If you're talking about egotistical hacks who think they're metal gods, then who cares what they're wearing, they're still fools right?

• Members

Meh, I'm of the opinion that if they're out there having fun, who cares? If you're talking about egotistical hacks who think they're metal gods, then who cares what they're wearing, they're still fools right?

Sad part is I've seen damn good musicians make fools of themselves by wearing sunglasses in a dark hole in an effort to look cooler. They should take this as constructive criticism.

Learn and move on. There's no fixing what has happened in the past. Just remember this advise in future shows.

Please don't thank me.

Archived