MAN O MAN! I can't WAIT to go New Joisey.....

Chrisjd

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
"Unknown man from Minnesota found dead behind White Castle, preliminary reports suggest death by A2M"
:lol:

So many different possibilities but I am sure some mob run sports bar could run the odds for us for some extra fun.

Lying on a Penn Station bench with a mop handle out of his ass is my guess.

• Members
What the {censored}? At least in the clubs around here, the people look relatively normal. Those asshats would get laughed out of the clubs in VA Beach. {censored}ing hell...how many barrels of fake tan do these guys go through in a week!?

Joe...chics with big hair and stirup pants is common in NJ :love:

Those little dicks the Gotti's started that crap I think :freak:

• Members
Joe...chics with big hair and stirup pants is common in NJ
:love:

Those little dicks the Gotti's started that crap I think
:freak:

No way, this crap was around before that {censored}ty TV show. They were just riding the wave of the blowout/frosted tip thing.

• Members
The vast majority of us are not like that, however once you get to the shore the population of those dopes goes up to like 75%.

Only in the summer are those clowns around here, I'm in Toms River. The bennys come from northern NJ (Hudson/Bergen County) and NY.

From September until June it's beautiful here.

http://www.bennygohome.com/

:mad:

• Members
Only in the summer are those clowns around here, I'm in Toms River. The bennys come from northern NJ (Hudson/Bergen County) and NY.

As bad as it is, the whole benny go home thing is restarted, the same people everyone in the shore communities hate basically keep a big part the local economy going. And for the record my best friend's wife is from TR and while she most certainly is cool, a large portion of her family really fit into those pictures.

• Members

It really varies in bergen county though. A lot of the old italian towns are now like 40% korean. Not many guidos around my area, but we do have to contend with fobstas
shoot076ax%5B1%5D.jpg

• Members

As bad as it is, the whole benny go home thing is restarted, the same people everyone in the shore communities hate basically keep a big part the local economy going. And for the record my best friend's wife is from TR and while she most certainly is cool, a large portion of her family really fit into those pictures.

There is a difference between the people who come down here to enjoy the shore & act like civilized adults and bennys you know.

Archived