Ibanez guitars blow and anyone who plays them is either a n00b or a greasy virgin

rememberduane

• Members

I just played a Seven guitar at my local shop, and while it certainly is teh gheyz how totally linked it is to Slipknot, it played really really well. I play jazz...I wouldn't buy one in a million years...but it played awesomely and was really well built.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I just played a Seven guitar at my local shop, and while it certainly is teh gheyz how totally linked it is to Slipknot, it played really really well. I play jazz...I wouldn't buy one in a million years...but it played awesomely and was really well built.

I have a Schecter Jazz-7 for just such emergencies:

Jazz-7.jpg

:D

• Members

Point in case:

mick_ibanez.jpg

Lets actually add Caparisons to that list as well.

Why would you put a point in a case?

Or do you want me to point, in case something happens?

:poke:

And you wonder why you level the term "reading comprehension" at everyone? Your spell checker and thesaurus could not help you out on that one. lol

:lol:

• Members
Why would you put a point in a case?

Or do you want me to point, in case something happens?

:poke:

And you wonder why you level the term "reading comprehension" at everyone? Your spell checker and thesaurus could not help you out on that one. lol

:lol:

:poke::wave::p:rolleyes:

• Members
Meh, I just haven't played an Ibanez who's neck I can get along with.

Lol. Necks are the STRONG points for Ibanez. It's the crappy ultra light splinter wood bodies and complete lack of identity in terms of tone that comes of it.

Just don't respond to my posts and keep me blocked newb. :cry:

• Members
Lol. Necks are the STRONG points for Ibanez. It's the crappy ultra light splinter wood bodies and complete lack of identity in terms of tone that comes of it.

Just don't respond to my posts and keep me blocked newb.
:cry:

The J-customs not only have real necks that are thicker then the "I'm a br00tl skredder kid" necks, but the bodies are made out of real woods.

I wouldn't buy an epiphone either, because I don't like 12 piece guitar bodies.

Maybe people would just be happy if Ibanez had a "sub par" brand like LTD or Epiphone instead of counting on people to assume that if it isn't made in Japan it's a POS.

-W

Archived