Ibanez guitars blow and anyone who plays them is either a n00b or a greasy virgin

rememberduane

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Kind of the point of the thread, "genius".

You make no sense.

The phrase you used was "point in case" - no one but you knows what that means.

a case in point

an example which shows that what you are saying is true or helps to explain why you are saying it. Lack of communication causes relationships to fail. Your parents' marriage is a case in point.

Genius. :poke:

• Members

You make no sense.

The phrase you used was "point in case" - no one but you knows what that means.

a case in point

an example which shows that what you are saying is true or helps to explain why you are saying it. Lack of communication causes relationships to fail. Your parents' marriage is a case in point.

Genius. :poke:

I know what a case in point is... I was {censored}ing about on purpose so people would know I wasn't being serious. Still some people didn't get the jist I guess. It doesn't help that I've been drinking.

• Members
I know what a case in point is... I was {censored}ing about on purpose so people would know I wasn't being serious. Still some people didn't get the jist I guess. It doesn't help that I've been drinking.

Ahhh, {censored} I forgot it was Friday night. Sorry dude, I totally didn't pick up on the joke. :thu:

• Members

All my electrics say Gibson, or Fender on teh headstock.

My acoustic says Guild. You can close the thread now.:poke:

Guild is owned by fender, fender used to produce guitars in the fujigen factory, which is where ibanez are made. Therefore, by proxy, you own multiple ibanez's :poke:

Archived